1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What currently makes your life awesome?

Discussion in 'General' started by Brooxy, 28 Oct 2009.

1. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

Found a forgotten fiver lurking in the darkest recesses of my wallet.

goldstar0011, Vault-Tec and Arboreal like this.
  2. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

I'm no twitcher but watching a red kite circling, from my sofa, is bloody awesome.

The_Crapman likes this.
  3. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Writing code on a 30" screen. This thing has been a revelation... runs freakin' hot though...

4. Guest-44638

Guest-44638 Guest

Watching absolute nutters of human beings hooning around on two wheels, sometimes at rates of pushing 50 MPH.
    Short version - Tour de France.

5. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

It was the Les Gets DH world cup at the weekend too.

6. Guest-44638

Guest-44638 Guest

That's a whole different variety of nuttah... :D

7. Wakka

Wakka Yo, eat this, ya?

Impromptu "bring your baby to work" morning - Mummy had things to do, and not a lot of sleep, so daddy packed the bags and pram and went to work. Many impressed colleagues and a very happy baby (and a happy mummy) means daddy earned a couple of gold stars.:D

8. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Acrylic for mod has arrived. Guess I should start the project log soon then.

The_Crapman likes this.
  9. Guest-44638

Guest-44638 Guest

Useful, rackin' a few of them up - never know when they'll come in handy. ;)

Arboreal likes this.
  10. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

Email from someone who found my phone on the train last night, hopefully going to pick it up later :)

11. Wakka

Wakka Yo, eat this, ya?

Almost 2 months, multiple online chats and an angry email later and the brakes I sent to Portugal arrived back with me today! Box is beaten and crumpled, but all the tape held and nothing appears damaged (would have been quite an achievement if they did manage to).

Now I gotta go through the battle of getting my money back, but that's a battle for another day...

12. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

What I just ate. Jerk chicken thighs from Waitrose. Deboned no knuckles just pure meat. Basmati rice with peas and cauliflower with Frank's red hot sauce all over.

God, what a rush. Snot running out of my nose just to confirm it was hot enough lmao.

13. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

My new hardware. Zen 2 Cheesecake.

14. Dr. Coin

Dr. Coin Multimodder

The Scotch bonnets in the jerk aren't hot enough for you that you add Franks's to the side dish...:eeek:

Vault-Tec and Guest-44638 like this.
  15. legoman

legoman breaker of things

No graphics card life is fun, less heat, noise and I have a big ol fan doing woosh woosh duties

16. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

I once went to a real Mexican restaurant out in the USA. Not one of the stupid chains but a real hole in the wall place for the natives to the town. It produces more blueberries than the rest of the entire USA so they have a lot of Mexicans working there. Poor sods are probably being paid nothing.

Any way, she puts down the guacamole and I dunk a tortilla chip in it. Dear God. It was so hot that my throat nigh on closed up and I was gasping for breath. It took me about two minutes to recover, then I did it again :D

I do like hot food. Not all of the time but apparently it releases some kind of endorphin in your brain which makes you feel good. I reckon there's something to that tbh.

perplekks45 likes this.
  17. perplekks45

And that's why I grow my own chili peppers. Dear lord, they're hot but I just love them.

Vault-Tec likes this.
  18. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Acrylic taped together to get a general idea of size. I'm getting excited now. Pictures are on the discord

19. perplekks45

It's so tiny! Makes me happy to know we can finally have powerful PCs in that form factor.

20. Fingers66

Fingers66 Kiwi in London

A Lancaster just flew very low directly over my house, god those Merlins sound awesome.