1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Films Flixster Migration to Google has started

Discussion in 'General' started by Retro_Gamer, 28 Sep 2019.

1. Retro_Gamer

Retro_Gamer Minimodder

For those who have digital movies redeemed through Flixster the migration to Google Play is available now I discovered about an hour ago! Not everything is available, The Goldbergs which I couldn't stream or download on Flixster isn't showing in migration list and there is Monuments Men, The Watch & Grand Budapest Hotel are not available.

Flixster is shutting down December this year instead of late October so you need to migrate everything (1 at a time I might add which is taking the proverbial a bit) but at least there is plenty time to move everything over.

https://migrate.flixstervideo.com/

Dr. Coin likes this.
  2. Dr. Coin

Dr. Coin Multimodder

Linked flixster to an email account I rarely check, missed the notices. Thanks.

3. Retro_Gamer

Retro_Gamer Minimodder

Funnily enough I didn't get an email through at all, just happened to decide to download a movie to my phone and I was directed to the migration page. The last email I received was July saying that migration would be some point in September. At least most of my collection of digital movies has transferred over, San Andreas gets a weirs authorisation code which doesn't do anything on Google Play and for some reason Preacher pilot (Amazon show) redeemed as Bad Teacher Season 1 (complete) so I now have to pay £2 for that episode to complete the season. Still it is cheaper than the full season of Bad Teacher which I have never seen so it's all good!

4. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

I missed this entirely.

I logged in today to find out that it was closing (I hadn't logged in to flixster in a while, as I only really logged in when I had a code from a film to add or I wanted to watch something that I couldn't be bothered to dig the disc out for).

I noticed a couple of months back that some of my films had disappeared from my library a few months back (Bladerunner 2049 for one, which I discovered today is still available for me to stream on the Sony pictures streaming site).
    I Managed to transfer almost all my library, but there were a few that were not available to transfer including Assassins creed, A good day to Die Hard, Logan, X-men Apocalypse and a few titles that didn't appear in either in the available or unavailable list but did appear in the play list strangely.

The same thing happened to me, and there was also a weird case where a single episode of Arrow Season 4 was missing (which meant the entire season had to be migrated an episode at a time) so I have to buy the missing episode of that too.

5. MadGinga

MadGinga oooh whats this do?

Thanks for the reminder, have migrated my limited library :)