1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress [SPONSORED] Build #01 - CaseLabs Magnum THW10A: Bitspower ROG Monstrum

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by CSZModified, 30 Sep 2019.

1. CSZModified

CSZModified What's a Dremel?

Intel Optane and Samsung M.2 PCIe SSDs in M.2 PCIe slots.

build01_worklog_0043.jpg build01_worklog_0044.jpg build01_worklog_0045.jpg build01_worklog_0046.jpg build01_worklog_0047.jpg build01_worklog_0048.jpg build01_worklog_0049.jpg build01_worklog_0050.jpg build01_worklog_0051.jpg

Last edited: 30 Sep 2019
  2. CSZModified

Combine Seagate Barracuda HDD with Bitspower HDD block.

build01_worklog_0052.jpg build01_worklog_0053.jpg build01_worklog_0054.jpg build01_worklog_0055.jpg

3. CSZModified

The ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti videocard is assembled on a Bitspower GPU block.

build01_worklog_0056.jpg build01_worklog_0057.jpg build01_worklog_0058.jpg build01_worklog_0059.jpg build01_worklog_0060.jpg build01_worklog_0061.jpg

ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti - Bitspower Waterblock Installation Part #01

ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti - Bitspower Waterblock Installation Part #02

Last edited: 15 Dec 2019
  4. CSZModified

Removing the heatsink from the Corsair memory modules with the Bosch PHG-600 Heatgun and PCB mounts the Bitspower aluminum heatsink is mounted. A little below shows the 4 memory modules in the full glory of the Bitspower RAM block.

build01_worklog_0062.jpg build01_worklog_0063.jpg build01_worklog_0064.jpg build01_worklog_0065.jpg build01_worklog_0066.jpg build01_worklog_0067.jpg build01_worklog_0068.jpg build01_worklog_0069.jpg build01_worklog_0070.jpg build01_worklog_0071.jpg

5. CSZModified

build01_worklog_0072.jpg build01_worklog_0073.jpg build01_worklog_0074.jpg build01_worklog_0075.jpg build01_worklog_0076.jpg build01_worklog_0077.jpg build01_worklog_0078.jpg build01_worklog_0079.jpg build01_worklog_0080.jpg build01_worklog_0081.jpg

6. CSZModified

7. CSZModified

Yes, CaseLabs computer case were the best on the market, unfortunately stocks are running low on the Bestcases.eu webshop, but there are still some to buy. We hope that someday somebody will be able to reactivate and make their products available to the market.
    Yes, RAM modules are water-cooled, almost everything. Why? Because that's how I planned my first project. :rock::grin::grin:

8. bundymania

bundymania Bastelorakel Industries Worldwide

Nice projectlog so far ! Yeah Caselabs made the best cases so let´s prey that they´ll come back one day. When will you upload the next update of the build process ?

CSZModified likes this.
  9. CSZModified

Hi bundymania! :grin:

I've slipped a lot on this one too, but there were problems, now all the pictures will be available in a nicely sorted way as it comes, because the pictures are back together and I have to organize them and resize the pictures completely. :)

10. CSZModified

I apologize to everyone that the project has been on hold for a long time, it will be closed soon and images will be uploaded continuously, but the project log images will be uploaded today and then for a short time nothing will happen, but the good news is I designed the project so that I would like to present it in a video that I want to speed up so that you don't have to watch it for hours. Then comes the finished project pictures, which I would like to pay more attention to, so that the final pictures are of the highest quality that I would like to achieve with a digital camera. Videos are made on a phone and I want to get the best video quality out of it, so that it is neither dark nor clear. What is important to note is that the project is ready and operational, but no problem since the operation, so I am completely stable and I am wondering for the CFX coolant whether the red coolant is discolored or blocks, reservoirs, pumps and other components what they are from the inside. I drain the reservoirs completely and circulate the system with distilled water, preferably for a few hours, then do this process again, then complete dismantling and maintenance, and take pictures of the blocks and other accessories from the inside. If the CFX coolants did not do any damage then I am lucky and have a smooth cleaning.

Thank you!

11. CSZModified

Internal washing of the radiators with Cillit detergent, the pictures do not show how much dirt I washed internally, but the liquid was also colored, then came a thorough flushing with distilled water which was done 6x so the radiators were completely clean inside and I also removed the detergent.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. CSZModified

After cleaning both radiators, be quiet! Silent Wings 3 120mm PWM High Speed attaching fans to radiators and gluing Bitspower stickers. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. CSZModified

Measuring and fixing the anchor points of the Bitspower reservoirs on the reservoir mount and measuring the pumps on the bottom cover plate as shown in the pictures. The pictures show you how to build the project step by step. [​IMG]

-2x CaseLabs Reservoir Mount - Single

-1x CaseLabs Top and Bottom Cover Plate for MAGNUM THW10 Case, Black
    -2x Bitspower Water TanK Z-Multi Ultra 250 (POM Version) / BP-WTZMU250P-CLBK
    -2x Bitspower D5 Vario Pump / BP-D5VP
    -2x Bitspower D5/MCP655 MOD KIT (Abrasive Red) / BP-D5MA-ARD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. CSZModified

Installing and securing the PSU Corsair AX1500i to the PSU support mount and a few pictures of the location and cables.

-1x CaseLabs PSU Support Mount - MAGNUM - Reversed, Gunmetal
    -1x Corsair AX1500i
    -1x CableMod ModMesh Cable Kit - Corsair series

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. CSZModified

Positioning, measuring and mounting of the aquaero 6LT USB controller and aquacomputer Splitter fan hubs on the motherboard tray.

-1x aquacomputer Aquaero 6 LT USB Fan-Controller
    -2x aquacomputer SPLITTY9 Splitter – 9 Fans/Aquabus

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]