1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Show us your pets

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by 666painkiller, 20 Apr 2013.

1. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus On the jazz.

My best little buddy, Freddie. Not the sharpest tool in the box by any means, and sits firmly at the bottom of the pecking order because he's a bit of a wimp. But he's my wimp, and my shadow when I'm at home. As soon as I get in bed he's on me purring so hard that he chirps. He knows where safe is, where the other three can't pick on him. He's also the only one bothered by things like fireworks, but as long as he can come and curl up with me he's quite happy.

[​IMG]

maple, adidan, David and 3 others like this.
  2. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

3. Arboreal

Arboreal Keeper of the Electric Currants

4. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Not great, not terrible. (Not actually seen Chernobyl yet, but I'm familiar with the quote!)

He's a lot better for the treatment - much happier, putting on weight, it's great. There's a chance he might end up being hypothyroid, in which case he'll need thyroxin supplements, and we need to follow up on an elevated white blood cell count - but so far, so good!

5. Arboreal

Arboreal Keeper of the Electric Currants

I watched the last part this week, EPIC stuff! It's worth the effort to watch it all, amazingly filmed and an incredible take on one of the most amazing stories of the last few decades. /drama distraction
    More importantly, you have a happy and treated moggie and not spent £1,000s doing it.
    My sister's cat was run over, suffered a broken jaw, and lost an eye; she won't tell me what they spent, but I think it's north of £2.5k...
    I'll try and find a pic of her, she's amazing, other than a bit wobbly initially running along fences and getting through gaps.

6. Gareth Halfacree

Yeah, vet fees can get crazy. This would have been north of £3k without insurance - and that's after the £2k-plus I spent on his urinary tract problem last year. Thankfully, I'm only on the hook for 10% - and a big shout-out to Sainsbury's Pet Insurance (basically Allianz, which according to the on-hold tape is pronounced "Allie-Anz" and not like "alliance but with a Z" as I'd assumed) which has so far yet to complain about a single claim.

boiled_elephant and Arboreal like this.
  7. Retro_Gamer

Retro_Gamer Minimodder

The pups are getting soooo big now at 7 weeks old. We are keeping the 2 grey and the 2 red & white are going to their new homes end of next week IMG_20191114_064908_769.jpg

8. Retro_Gamer

Retro_Gamer Minimodder

Pups are now 3 months old. The 2 red and white have gone to new homes, one went down to Essex and the other to Barnard Castle which is local.

Dakota on the left and Demon on the right in the pic IMG_20191218_195529_730.jpg

DeadP1xels, Vault-Tec, MLyons and 2 others like this.
  9. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

My pair of hopping fuzz balls, Lily and Chester

[​IMG]

Vault-Tec, Arboreal and MLyons like this.
  10. Sam__

Sam__ Minimodder

My wife's elderly cat.

[​IMG]

11. Almightyrastus

My buddy found himself a good box and much relaxing was done...
    [​IMG]

bawjaws and adidan like this.
  12. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

You can't beat a good box.

Almightyrastus likes this.
  13. Almightyrastus

Nope, Mr Winston does appreciate a fine box. He stepped into this one whilst the lid was up and seemed to think that things were vastly improved when it closed a bit. Freddie did come and have a bit of a sniff around too, but decided that Winston could have it as it had meant that the fleece blanket next to it was now free.

14. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

[​IMG]

This is my girl Terror. (My sister named her as she was previously my sisters cat) She's been through it this year with a Kidney infection which we thought she might not make it through. Since her visit to the vets and diet change she's been doing rather well.

Almightyrastus, adidan and Arboreal like this.
  15. goldstar0011

goldstar0011 Multimodder

Sandy is not ready for morning walk

[​IMG]

ElThomsono and adidan like this.
  16. adidan

Will have to sort out a pic of ours who looks a bit similar.

Funnily enough she's had a few uncomfortable issues this year until we changed her to a new diet.

17. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

We put both of the cats on this Kidney food diet, found some reasonably priced food on Amazon. Compared to what the Vet wanted to charge it's a bargain.

18. adidan

We just had to switch our cat to urinary stuff, fussy bugger took a while to settle on a brand until we tried the purina proplan stuff.

If you get stuck for supplies we found https://www.animeddirect.co.uk/ pretty reliable stockwise. Sometimes the cheapest place for our stuff too.

But yeah, we also found the vets have a healthy mark up on the food.

MrDomRocks likes this.
  19. Goatee

Goatee Multimodder

[​IMG]

My two this morning. Heat pad works a treat

el2k and adidan like this.
  20. el2k

el2k Modder

I made pancakes for breakfast, so I had to make my Pom one too.... her name is Momo

[​IMG]