1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Racial Hatred Abounds

Discussion in 'Serious' started by LennyRhys, 4 May 2019.

1. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

I've been mugged there also though not at knifepoint. I was playing fruitys in a dodgy arcade I should have known better.

I'll also add that I was hit over the head with a bar and relieved of a £2000 bike whilst leaving work. That was a black guy but at 27 years old I guess I was mature enough to process it differently. Still caused a mass of PTSD though.

2. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

I didn't mean to suggest there wasn't one - Just adding my thoughts that, even as a white guy wandering around a neighbourhood with a relatively high number of one particular racial group at one, two AM, I wasn't feeling anything other than a "Good god. Someone forgot to rebuild this place after the w..Was that a rat, a cat, or a mutant?"

3. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Croydon is bad. Again, as kids we only went there with a parent as it was mug city for kids.

It's now a lot worse than it ever was. Mostly due to bad council estates being levelled and the people being relocated to Croydon.

Mum knows a lady who works for the DWP in housing, she said it's terrible.

4. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

I can't say I'd be that bothered if everyone was told to evacuate Croydon and it was just lit on fire.

That place sucked.