1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Is EOCF dead?

Discussion in 'General' started by bennylava, 28 Feb 2021.

1. bennylava

bennylava What's a Dremel?

Hi all. I'm a 10+ year member over at extreme overclocking forums, aka eocf. Unfortunately it looks like they have finally died. I remember that the site owner guy (Jason iirc) abandoned the site more than 5 years ago and it began going downhill after that.

If there's already a thread about it here, maybe someone can post a link. I looked but didn't see anything. Sad to see the site go, but some of the members will probably wind up here eventually. If you're a former member of eocf, maybe you can post what your screen name was so we'll kinda know who's who. I was justinsn95, I always had the star trek hologram doctor avatar for the longest time.

2. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

The forum looks like it is still functioning but, in it's death throws due to lack of activity. The rest of the website looks to have been on the skids for years, new reviews seem to have stopped being added around a decade ago.

3. bennylava

bennylava What's a Dremel?

I can't get it to load no matter what I do, and I've talked to a couple other people who have said the same. I wonder why it's working for you and not us.. weird

4. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

No idea, I only went there to see if it was still up, having never been there before. It's still working for me now and I'm using the Vivaldi browser.

5. trigger

trigger Procrastinator

Yeah, loads fine for me too! I wonder if they want to close it so just IP blocked the last few holdouts, lol!?