1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi So, what are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kronos, 29 Apr 2014.

1. MiNiMaL_FuSS

MiNiMaL_FuSS ƬӇЄƦЄ ƁЄ ƇƠƜƧ ӇЄƦЄ.

Always after more valorant players to stack with, pm me!

2. Spanky

Spanky Multimodder

3. wolf5ster

wolf5ster Minimodder

I'm having a Call of Duty mad fest at the moment, gun game mode in BOCW and most seem to be console players if not all, but still with mouse and keyboard I don't see any advantage:eek:

4. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

Just bought Assetto Corsa for a tenner, I don't own a wheel.

Wish me luck...

... and my best finish in the beginner's Fiat 500 race is 7th out of 8.

Last edited: 1 Mar 2021
    maple likes this.
  5. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Messaged a couple of companies over the weekend asking about when the Logitech X56 Hotas is expected back in stock and most said it would be either a couple of weeks or a couple of months so I decided to pay a slightly inflated price on a new Logitech X56 from Ebay which should be delivered today or tomorrow, so I will be back on Elite Dangerous and given it's getting a FPS mode I am looking forward to it.

Tried the Outriders demo at the weekend and it feels ok but it also felt like something was missing when I played it, it's hard to describe but even though I enjoyed what I saw and played it just felt like there was something missing from it, I may pick it up in the end but probably will wait for it to be on a sale or something.

Still playing PUBG a lot and managed basically another Solo Squad Dinner last night, me and 2 friends all landed at Prison but the game bugged on me and cut my shoot above a guard tower and I took 75% damage and said "I'm out, I'm nearly dead" both of my mates said "Good we are about to die" and I thought about just leaving the game but played on and won it :clap: they were happy but also annoyed a little that I didn't leave :hehe:

Did the Presage mission on Destiny 2 as well at the weekend and like an idiot the first time through it, I forgot to check I had the quest in my inventory so had to do it again.

I don't know what it is about Destiny 2 at the moment but I just cannot seem to play it for more than an hour or two a week before getting fed up with it.

6. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

Do you play Doom with a Joystick?
    Obviously joking about that...

But seriously, you'll have tons more fun in Assetto with even a basic cheap wheel than with either a keyboard or controller.

7. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

I played Doom on a four button arcade stick, because it was 1993.

I have absolutely no budget right now, even the tenner for the game was an extravagance so I'm playing on my old 360 controller that drifts to the left and has it's stick worn to a triangle. However, AC is actually very playable with a controller once I'd read up on what the control options actually do. The base settings are awful, they have so much gain on inputs that even small motions register like spinning the wheel and stamping on the pedals like an idiot. I got a decent base setting off Reddit and things worked a lot better. After a few more tweaks this evening I was drifting through Lesmo 1 and 2 on the throttle, which is the most correct way.

8. ElThomsono

ElThomsono Multimodder

I've started playing Gothic 2 Gold, it's what was originally the Night of the Raven expansion (add-in?) that was previously only released in German. It really wouldn't run properly at first, being 20 years old, but it has enough of a following that you can get bug fixes, and the ability to change the resolution beyond 1024*768.

It's a good bit of nostalgia, I played the original two Gothic games loads, and this has a new world and quests, but also drastically changes the levelling system which makes it more challenging, which makes sense as it was really one for fans of the original.

9. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

Giving Transistor another go, started it years ago but never went back and recently watched a speedrun race of it so thought I'd give it another go, enjoying it so far :)

Also still playing a multiplayer game of Anno 1800 with my brother which we're both loving.

10. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

I have gone back to pre Bit Tech gaming and booted up Guild Wars. Finally finished a super old achievement and playing through from the beginning of the game.

I am also playing Guild Wars 2 again after a long hiatus. Been back playing for 4-6 months now.

11. MarkSabier89

MarkSabier89 What's a Dremel?

I recently completed the last of us 2. To be honest, I really liked this game. Both the plot and the characters - everything was great. I enjoyed it. Therefore, I advise those who have not played yet.

12. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Managed to squeeze in some Katana Zero. Got what I'm assuming is the good ending, and am now working towards the bad one.

Also listening to the soundtrack while I work, 'cos it's bangin' innit.

13. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

Mirror's Edge: Catalyst, in glorious 1440p on "Hyper" settings. Glorious. Not crazy FPS but plenty for a single player game. The game's story is quite good too! I really enjoyed the OG Mirror's Edge so I was looking forward to play this with the visuals turned up.

My friend sent me his 5700XT after he replaced it with an MSRP 3070. The 5700XT is an MSI, one of those with tiny thermal pads. I replaced the pads, applied new TIM, removed the plastic backplate and did a "washer mod" to assure good contact.
    I put it in my wife's old Dell XPS 8700 (i7 4790, 24GB DDR3 1600)

maple likes this.
  14. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

I think it's a fantastic game, and some of the side missions are harsh but satisying. The ending 'battle' (it's parkour, you're jumping around!) is incredible. One of the games I want to do a replay of for sure.

I've currently put Doom Eternal on hold - I will get round to it, but I can't play it during the week as I only have time before bed and it's way too active a game to play before trying to get a good night's sleep! Going to be finishing off Borderlands 3 this weekend with me coop buddy.

15. creative

creative 500rwhp

Red Dead Redemption 2...

What amazing game.

I thought I would get frustrated at all the riding about but the game is so damn gorgeous I actually enjoy just mooching about the map interacting with things. Not once have I been bored.

16. Yaka

Yaka Multimodder

doom eternal on and off, the jumpy plat former bits piss me off no end so i end up leaving it for a bit

batman enemy within recently compleated the first one and quite enjoyed so started this one as well.

Death Stranding i am taking my time on this one its a postman sim reall but kinda enjoyed it

Valheim pretty much everyone on my steam list is playing this, i dont have the time for this:(

Cod MW/ Warzone/ blops cw a few of my buddies from qwtf era play cod mw 2019 hardpoint/dom modes almost every night. after that i am enjoying warzone and the current zombies event in cold war but mp side of coldwar is no where near as good as cod mw 2019

Paradigm Shifter and Mr Happy like this.
  17. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

The Medium.

Perfect change of pace from frantic PUBG of a night with chums. Was a little bit odd at first getting used to the split screen of the two "sides" but got there eventually. Did get one jump scare that had me clear the chair, but thankfully that has packed itself up now so I can enjoy the creepiness.

Not sure it's worth £50, but deffo one to try if you can pick it up cheap.

18. oscy

oscy Modder

[​IMG]

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGH

19. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

No Man's Sky finally! Looks like we're all getting the space vibe. Must be some subconscious thing to do with the imminent release of Elite Dangerous Odyssey.

NMS totally failed to grab me first time round because I was hot out of ED and comparing it to ED is like comparing Adventure Time and The Wire. Both amazing, both take place on a screen, but really that's the only thing they have in common. Unfortunately I was expecting something similar so I got bummed out by the colourful, cartoony surrealism.

Approached it again some months later and now it's totally fantastic. I just needed to be in the right mood.

Although I will say - apparently the intro stuff and tutorial worlds have improved a lot? So I can't imagine how awful they were before, because the game still does a piss-poor job of explaining itself to a first-time player. I've basically had to teach myself how the game works. Seems to be a recurring thing with space games.

yuusou and maple like this.
  20. Paradigm Shifter

Paradigm Shifter de nihilo nihil fit

To be honest, I've "played" the soundtrack more than the game, because while the game is great... yeah, the platformy bits become frustrating.

I need to go find more stuff by Mick Gordon and Andrew Hulshult.

Been enjoying Amid Evil - reminds me a lot of Quake/Heretic/Hexen, but not brown.