1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0

Discussion in 'General' started by RTT, 29 Oct 2007.

1. jinq-sea

jinq-sea 'write that down in your copy book' Super Moderator

I'm lucky I suppose that I still have my old CAD monitor - it's an Iiyama Visionmaster Pro 510, so it's a nice high refresh rate and it will do some obscene resolution that requires a magnifying glass to read text. But - full disclosure, it's a second monitor. I don't do any day-to-day work on it any more. Thankfully I didn't buy this - I rescued it. I think at the time it would have been rather more than I could have spent on a CRT!

2. mrlongbeard

mrlongbeard Multimodder

They makes me ill, I'd love an xxx inch curved 8k gaming monitor, I've been looking for one since 2006, but poop happens and we've all got our crosses to bear.

Pete J likes this.
  3. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

went shopping for a new rifle.

Krytac Barrett REC7 DI SBR in tungsten
    [​IMG]

PTS Fortis Shift short grip
    [​IMG]

Votex optics Strikefire II RDS
    [​IMG]

The_Crapman likes this.
  4. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Hey, I've got one of those in desert tan hanging off my Sig Said MCX air rifle. They're pretty good!

5. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

I assume you mean Sig Sauer...?

6. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Aye, ducking autocarrot - I'm on me phone at the mo'.

Byron C, Mr_Mistoffelees and Dr. Coin like this.
  7. Yaka

Yaka Multimodder

while my eldest is busy trying to build a rpi 4 based wii u controller to stream steam games, i thought about doing one my self till i spotted this, sadly wont be here on time for my birthday:/

[​IMG]

https://igg.me/at/AYANEO/x/23039265#/ they are going fast if anyone else is intrested

The_Crapman and Byron C like this.
  8. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

[​IMG]

I've actually not got around to reading any of the comics I've bought yet! I've got a week's holiday booked off in April - I'll make a dent in them then.

Yaka likes this.
  9. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

Olight PL Pro Valkyrie

Man I can't wait for the fields to open again, There's only so many times I can breach and clear my bathroom.

[​IMG]

The_Crapman and BeauchN like this.
  10. wolfticket

wolfticket Downwind from the bloodhounds

I dunno, I do that most mornings.

David, lancer778544 and Gunsmith like this.
  11. BeauchN

BeauchN Multimodder

Stop it! You keep making me want to get back into Airsoft, and there are only so many rabbit holes I can go down at one time :D

12. cookie! nom nom

cookie! nom nom Minimodder

Still trying to decide this or the win 3.

It's hard but lord did they sell fast.

13. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

Needed a new lid with better ventilation and the i70 had good reviews. It flows a LOT of air, but it's still pretty hot... I suspect I will just have to accept the reality that there's not much that can be done for the summer weather we have here, short of an MX bucket, which I don't want.

[​IMG]

Yaka likes this.
  14. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

https://www.amazon.com/Shenligod-Programmable-Breathing-Ergonomic-forWindows/dp/B08FWZXGKM

You'd think it was trash. It honestly is quite nice. It's heavy as a brick, sturdy, and seems to be accurate. I'll be hooking the 4k up to try it in CAD and before that taking it out in Skyrim so it'll get a proper (for me) thrashing. No FPSes, the lack of a right eye makes it impossible to play them. But I still work in Sketchup and that will be an appropriate test. Stay tuned.

I like my mice heavy for accurate control. The skates are actual Teflon, and most of the buttons and the frame are aluminum. It's big enough for my actually a genetic issue sized hand and it's not uncomfortable. Had I any tools I might take it apart and see what the switches and sensor are. But I like it enough.

15. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

You've already bought this, but honestly, I've had the Shoei Ex Zero since last year and it is an ABSOLUTE DREAM vs my normal helmet (Arai Axces III). You feel like you can finally actually breath properly, and the airflow is just unbeatable. I paired them with a pair of ski goggles from amazon.

16. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

I know MX is tops for ventilation, but I hate the look and the buffeting. I think if it gets unbearable (probably in a month or so) I will just ride with safety glasses and the face shield up. Heat is just something you have to live with in India, no point fighting it. I don't ride in the hottest months (May-July) anyway.

17. mrlongbeard

mrlongbeard Multimodder

Ruroc, especially the Atlas 1 were supposed to be good for air flow, bloody noisy, but that's the trade off.

stonedsurd likes this.
  18. Bloody_Pete

Bloody_Pete Technophile

Vax ONEPWR Blade 4 Pet Cordless

Thought I'd treat myself to a new cordless vacuum! Looking forward to it! I just needed something to compliment my robovac.

19. Yaka

Yaka Multimodder

yeah i was gonna opt for the win 3 till this poped up. i woulda have rather got a small itx pc for the kids to game on away from my pc but mrs insists they game with-in eye/earshot and they tend to just stream games from my steam library the form factor of the aya makes more sense

20. spolsh

spolsh Multimodder

"Oh RoboVac, thou art so sweet and near silent in operation", that sort of thing ? :)