1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Software Best photo editing app for android

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by satisfiedwimp, 13 May 2021.

1. satisfiedwimp

satisfiedwimp Minimodder

Hey all! Can you please recommend some good photo editing apps for Android? TIA!

2. Arboreal

Arboreal Keeper of the Electric Currants

Snapseed?

satisfiedwimp likes this.
  3. Big Elf

Big Elf Oh no! Not another f----ing elf!

Seconded

satisfiedwimp likes this.
  4. satisfiedwimp

satisfiedwimp Minimodder

I searched it on Google and it says "Snapseed is a highly efficient photo-editing application that is free to use and install. It is a part of Google's photo technology arsenal" Google uses it also so maybe I should go for it also. Thanks for the recommendation!

5. satisfiedwimp

satisfiedwimp Minimodder

My take: Snapseed does have limited brush abilities. You can dodge/burn, adjust exposure, and I think white balance is the third option. I like this app because it's easy and is the only one I've found to handle my LG phone RAW files correctly (all others with RAW capabilities on this phone glitch and result in a 1MP low-resolution jpeg export). That said, this seems to be a bug unique to this phone. I've also had some color retention issues on this app.

6. Kiaz

Kiaz What's a Dremel?

PicsArt is also good photo editing app for android

7. liamredskis

liamredskis What's a Dremel?

I use TouchRetouch. The app itself is easy to use and offers all the tools I need for removing unwanted elements from my photos. And it doesn't overcomplicate things. Basically, removing unwanted objects takes only a simple tap of your finger.