1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi So, what are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kronos, 29 Apr 2014.

1. souper82

souper82 Retired 'n' Lovin It !

Almost finished Far Cry 6, just exploring other avenues of destruction on the enemy emplacements. I also found out what it was like to be torn apart by four crocodiles (wanted to see what it would be like) lol lol

2. Yaka

Yaka Multimodder

Hot wheels withs the kids its awesome fun

and guardians of the galaxy not a perfect game but its good fun

souper82 likes this.
  3. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

Started playing a bit of the new Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous game last weekend, only done a tiny bit of the game so far (what I'd call the prologue) but it seems to be pretty good so far... the amount of options in the character classes is totally insane though.
    The game seems a little more forgiving than the previous game, easing you into the challenge a bit more this time around.

4. souper82

Guardians of the Galaxy, i fancy playing that...Might download it sometime...!

5. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

Years after I last played it and, several months since I last played any game at all, I’m back on Elder Scrolls Online.

Yaka likes this.
  6. mrlongbeard

mrlongbeard Multimodder

The bar stewards twisted my arm and weaselled 40 odd quid out of my wallet, so despite swearing I wouldn't buy another WWII game I shall start Vanguard tonight.

7. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

I feel like I have rediscovered what it was I liked about the game in the public beta and, I'm enjoying playing it. I also managed to buy the Blackwood Collection, including all the so far released chapters, for just £22.99 :grin:

8. Sgoaty

Sgoaty Minimodder

I recently treated myself to a gaming laptop to play some offline games while away for work. All the Far Cry 6 Hype made me want to try Far Cry 5, so far I'm about 15-20 hours in and still enjoying it.

9. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

10. Yaka

Yaka Multimodder

heh i under stand that guys gripes with the game you are not going to get a comic book game minus qte's games like shenmue/god of war had a reason for it not over used it its prolly more to do with marvel than the devs

11. souper82

i'm currently playing on Pc these two games....Battlefront II and Star Wars: Fallen Jedi

Fizzban likes this.
  12. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

I am playing Vampr and it's kicking my arse. Bloody stupid bosses and ..*winge moan ect..*

souper82 likes this.
  13. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Started playing Disco Elysium: The Final Cut recently.

This was a bad idea because it is an absolutely fantastic game so far and it's now going to consume almost all my spare time.

Fizzban and souper82 like this.
  14. Fizzban

I consider this an absolute win. But then I abhor human contact beyond family or my man in Londis.

I just spotted this. Fallen Order was bloody good! Sometimes bosses got annoying, but that game was great! Best SW game in ages.

Lookin forward to SWTOR update next month.

Last edited: 25 Nov 2021
    souper82 likes this.
  15. souper82

Just begun playing an older game Mass Effect Andromeda Deluxe, so i'll have a few hours blasting everything and see how it goes..

Fizzban likes this.
  16. Cerberus90

Cerberus90 Car Spannerer

Forza Horizon 5 through the 3months for £1 deal on xbox game pass.

Completely 'Meh' really, it's just FH4 in a different setting, nothing very new really, off-road physics are still a joke and increasing the difficulty just means making the other cars go faster than you (no increase to the performance level, they just go faster) and not be slowed down by obstacles as much as you. There's also no pacing whatsoever, I've only been playing a few hours a day for a week and I'm level 60 already, with all expeditions done and all the big races unlocked, I haven't even done any dirt races yet and I've unlocked the final one.

souper82 likes this.
  17. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

The gamepass 3 months for £1 is great. I signed up a week or so ago. Waiting for Halo Infinite campaign to drop.

Downloaded Froza Horizon 5 to see what it's like, all settings maxed out it looked okay in gameplay. But not as good as the internet was suggesting.

I bought a joystick on sale for £40 last night. Looking forward to flying MSFS Airbus a320 neo and SWSquadrons in VR.

souper82 likes this.
  18. Cerberus90

Cerberus90 Car Spannerer

I didn't find Flight Simulator to be that good in VR on my Quest 2, although I am only running a 980 so probably not the best person to listen to, :D, fps was quite low and there was some flickering, but I did last about an hour so it can't have been too bad.
    Bloody weird when you start banking and your brain says your still upright but your eyes say different, :D

souper82 likes this.
  19. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

Yeah, I played Squadrons in VR with xbox controller. Initially it was definitely very weird. But I think I've gotten used to it. It's more intense than forward/back/left/right movement in VR FPS, but I think less intense than VR racing games. Personally, I can't handle horizontal turns without me turning (cornering in racing games), but I'm fine with banked turn in a plane or FPS style movements.

Played MSFS using the "side stick" last night on regular flat ultrawide screen. The joystick is a LOT easier to do minor movements than xbox controller, as expected.

20. Fizzban

I feel like Andromeda is a really fun space game if you disconnect it from Commander Shepard. It's Mass Effect in a Galaxy Far Far Away. It's still fun, just don't expect... the trilogy.

souper82 and Pete J like this.