1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Last Game You Completed?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MrDomRocks, 24 Sep 2012.

1. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Stray. And I may even play it through again !

Byron C likes this.
  2. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Mass Effect: Legendary Edition

Whelp, it's taken me a while, but:

[​IMG]

I could write an essay about it, but let's keep it brief:

Mass Effect: 7/10
    Mass Effect 2: 11/10
    Mass Effect 3: 8/10

I've already talked about ME1.

ME2 is a goddamn masterpiece. The graphics aren't fancy, but they hold up enough in their own way to not matter, leaving the story and gameplay at the fore. This time, I found the Geth shotgun (something I had never used before) was a damn powerhouse of a weapon. By the end of the game, I was whipping around and smashing enemies' heads together.

ME3, while a good game, failed to carry on whatever made ME2 special. For some reason, right from the outset, it feels as though it starts on the backfoot. Never mind, still a visually acceptable game, with improvements to gameplay. Just wish the story had been a bit tighter, and as always, the last boss hadn't been Marauder Shields. On the other hand, I really happy as I managed to complete the Mirror Match in the Armax Arena as a Vanguard for the first time, mainly because I bought the Piranha automatic shotgun:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Really highlighted the jankiness of the game's mechanics though, which I swear is actually worse in the Legendary Edition. I spent a couple of hours or more trying to get it, simply because the effing game wouldn't do a biotic charge at a target for one reason or another. I might have called the game a cnut on more than a few occasions. Surprised the neighbours didn't make a noise complaint...

Anyway, all done, glad to have played through fond memories, and now onto the next thing, whatever that may be.

Yaka and Byron C like this.
  3. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

Still got some side quests and other bits to do, but I completed the main story of Forbidden West and, wow - what a story, some twisty-turny of the plot right at the end. There was a bit that actually had me saying to myself out loud, Yes! *now* we've got you! Have a load of this! and a bit later "That was for Varl!"
    Really well put together, graphically and musically a feast for the eyes and ears, it's just beautiful.

keef247 likes this.
  4. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

Warhammer 40,000 Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters

Loved it, and immediately started another playthrough.

5. Spraduke

Spraduke Lurker

Portal RTX. I had forgotten how good this game was and the graphics overhaul is impressive. Ran smoothly enough on a 3070 at High. If you have a RTX card, like portal then it is well worth the few hours to play through again - even if just for the pretty graphics.

6. ModSquid

ModSquid Multimodder

Gorogoa. Just now. Had to look for an online hint again (or two?) as I just wasn't seeing something, but hate doing that. Once past that bit I was good, although I still don't really have a full idea of what went on (partly because I left it so long since I last picked it up). Seemed to turn out alright for the dude in the end though.

Very well put together, if a little obtuse in a couple of spots, but satisfying nonetheless. However, I am not going back to try and finish the whole thing in under half an hour and less than 500 moves - those remaining two achievements can go jump. Time for something new.

7. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

Star Citizen

8. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Well done. You finished it long before the devs did.

Byron C, Yaka, Pete J and 1 other person like this.
  9. Yaka

Yaka Multimodder

portal rtx, cod mw2.

10. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

upload_2022-12-31_9-45-6.png

keef247 likes this.
  11. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Callisto Protocol.

I was excited for this game since its announcement and it feels really nice too not be left disappointed for once. It is exactly what I expected (and a little bit more).

keef247 likes this.
  12. Scroome

Scroome Modder

Sadly, the opposite for me.

I guess that's what happens when I board the hype train.....

13. kenco_uk

Finally got round to Platinum'ing HFW the other night. Now awaiting Burning Shores!

adidan likes this.
  14. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

I'll have to pick up a PS5 before I can get that :lol:

15. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Another here who has just finished HFW, wella NG+ run-through to be fair.

Just an ultra hard run to go now so i guess I've still not technically finished.

16. keef247

keef247 Modder

F3AR, MGS4, MGS Twin Snakes, both Horizons, The Quarry, Witcher 3+Both DLCS, MGS2HD, Dead Space 3, Fear 1/2, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, and need to finish Stray.

17. ModSquid

ModSquid Multimodder

Busy weekend, mate? The missus away?
    :grin:

perplekks45 and keef247 like this.
  18. keef247

keef247 Modder

haha, well tbf... I didn't do them all at once... Well I lie... Last week I did literally smash in mgs4 for the millionth time and then the next night literally do twin snakes lol. Then started F3AR which I've also done before and finished that a couple nights ago. The rest I've done recently in roughly that order.

In my defence though I hate social media and don't watch tv bar specific stuff which ill watch on demand when I choose to vs being controlled by it and it's airing times. I also refuse to tolerate nonsense on youtube made by fakes so only watch grass roots type stuff and have thinned down my subs big time so not much pops up.

Oh and I'ma insomniac which doesn't help lol

Last edited: 21 Feb 2023
  19. kenco_uk

Looking at your list that recently got polished off, I beg to differ :grin:

keef247 likes this.
  20. ModSquid

ModSquid Multimodder

This one! Duet.

But only the story mode. It seems there's enough additional content here to test WOPR, Skynet and Matthew even working as a team.