1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

adidan's Recent Activity

1. adidan replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

Glad you decided to go for it :) Yeah, they're a pain, as are CVs for that matter. Necessary evil unfortunately.

21 May 2018 at 20:06
  2. adidan liked MLyons's post in the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

"Why would you like the job?" I'm quite fond of money "Why did you choose here?" You're hiring and the people down the road aren't...

21 May 2018 at 20:04
  3. adidan liked Gunsmith's post in the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

cover letters, i ****ing LOATHE cover letters! :wallbash:

21 May 2018 at 20:04
  4. adidan liked 23RO_UK's post in the thread News Government pledges new online safety laws.

Convenient political correctness and bullsh*t administered by a so called blue blood society (likely interbred at some point) and...

21 May 2018 at 17:42
  5. adidan liked Byron C's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

£2000 pay rise (back-dated to April) with the promise, [edit] in writing, of another £2000 in October provided I meet targets (which are...

21 May 2018 at 17:41
  6. adidan replied to the thread News Government pledges new online safety laws.

Think of the children! I live in a democracy that gives me the right to be offended. I don't feel that gives me the right not to be...

21 May 2018 at 14:26
  7. adidan replied to the thread Multi So, what are you playing now?.

Yeah I missed that too, for some reason BF3 was my first BF game. Currently my only foray so far. WWII, have to see what it looks like....

21 May 2018 at 08:43
  8. adidan replied to the thread Multi So, what are you playing now?.

Had 1000+ hours on BF3 then just left IV and 1. Not sure why. Maybe V will peak my interest again. Any idea on the setting?

20 May 2018 at 17:10
  9. adidan replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

Go for it. Yeah with any job you may lose out, such is life, but if you don't go for it you'll definitely lose out. You never know,...

19 May 2018 at 22:52
  10. adidan replied to the thread LOL What hardware golden oldies are you still using?.

Just flip it, good for another 20 :/

19 May 2018 at 20:25
  11. adidan replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

Lovely sunny day in the garden. Oh, yeah and some tw@t with a buzzy frickin drone just out of the 50m range spoiling it all.

19 May 2018 at 15:33
  12. adidan liked The_Crapman's post in the thread Graphics 1070 Or 1070i.

I've always lean towards 'spend as much as you can afford to now, it'll do ypu better in the long run' camp. If you can afford to get...

19 May 2018 at 15:21
  13. adidan replied to the thread Build Advice For a £400 upgrade, would I benefit?.

Oh yeah. SSD and gpu.

19 May 2018 at 10:55
  14. adidan liked David's post in the thread Build Advice For a £400 upgrade, would I benefit?.

To the OP: Do you own an SSD? If not, then that's definitely job one - no other upgrade is as noticeable as an SSD, if you're still...

19 May 2018 at 10:55