adidan's Recent Activity

1. adidan liked David's post in the thread Motors Bit-Tech F1 2018 thread - Between Seasons.

I fully expect them to be on the podium in race one. Not STR, just bits of exploderized Honda engine.

20 Feb 2018 at 12:18
  2. adidan replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

I see the Renew Party has launched. Anti-Brexit but with a collective of non-politicians from all walks of life who want to use an...

20 Feb 2018 at 10:02
  3. adidan replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

To be fair the Mad Max dystopia was the only outcome I would have liked and actually got behind.

20 Feb 2018 at 08:37
  4. adidan liked The_Crapman's post in the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

Brasso and rubber gloves. Gonna be an interesting evening tomorrow :naughty:

20 Feb 2018 at 08:00
  5. adidan replied to the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

Nah you need magnets in it and a big opposite pole on the floor so it hovers :)

19 Feb 2018 at 20:34
  6. adidan replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

Privatisation is mainly used to deflect blame away from the government.

18 Feb 2018 at 20:54
  7. adidan replied to the thread Motors Bit-Tech F1 2018 thread - Between Seasons.

There have been a few times I've thought drivers have been lucky not to lose their heads.

18 Feb 2018 at 20:06
  8. adidan replied to the thread Other Managing anger, frustration, and general composure.

Stopping drinking was the biggest help for me. Only have a few times a year when I drink now. I used to do Tai Chi too, anything like...

18 Feb 2018 at 17:50
  9. adidan replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

They are nationised, just in the hands of other countries governments. When they have been run by the government they've been more...

18 Feb 2018 at 17:06
  10. adidan replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

TBH i'm sick to the back teeth of all this. It's either the UK is buggered beyond buggery or it's the UK is going to be biggly big....

18 Feb 2018 at 16:30
  11. adidan replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

I'm sure some would argue it's easier to keep your place in the world if you've always been lower down the pecking order. (Tongue...

18 Feb 2018 at 13:40
  12. adidan replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

Self-imploding, it's a national trait. You often see it in team sports but give us any decent situation and we'll implode just so we...

18 Feb 2018 at 11:20
  13. adidan replied to the thread Motors Bit-Tech F1 2018 thread - Between Seasons.

Much clearer shot cheers. Makes me think actually, I wonder how much time is actually spent looking dead on when racing on a circuit....

17 Feb 2018 at 22:32
  14. adidan liked fix-the-spade's post in the thread Motors Bit-Tech F1 2018 thread - Between Seasons.

It does look pretty horrendous in side shots. From the front the layout makes more sense, I still think that by 2019 they will have...

17 Feb 2018 at 22:27