1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

adidan's Recent Activity

1. adidan replied to the thread Education Eye Floaters.

Yup. Some. Don't bother me too much thankfully unless i look at a blue sky, try and focus on them and chase them on an infinite chase....

15 Aug 2018 at 16:21
  2. adidan replied to the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

Similar boat as others with me, try a linux distro, tinker around then ditch it when I want to game :/

15 Aug 2018 at 16:18
  3. adidan replied to the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

I hear you. Yeah it's the recovery time that seems to get worse with age rather than the actual activity. No matter what people say, or...

15 Aug 2018 at 14:45
  4. adidan replied to the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

:) I understand, take a body check and hospital is more likely now than a little glove fight? My lass's dad is saying pretty much the...

15 Aug 2018 at 14:22
  5. adidan liked Mister_Tad's post in the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

Definitely just for fun. I'm way too old and frail now to start playing at a higher level.

15 Aug 2018 at 14:20
  6. adidan replied to the thread News Intel warns of Foreshadow CPU vulnerability family.

Irrelevant comment is irrelevant in this case. If you'd read my post properly you would see i'm not happy about the lack of security...

15 Aug 2018 at 14:14
  7. adidan replied to the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

Aye, i've used it just the once and it worked a treat moving my lass's stuff over when i swapped her laptop hdd for an ssd. There was a...

15 Aug 2018 at 12:20
  8. adidan liked Mister_Tad's post in the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

[IMG] Mmmmmmmmmm, carbon. Its second outing in anger tonight, and it's really quite remarkable. Carbon fibre makes everything better.

15 Aug 2018 at 12:17
  9. adidan replied to the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

Ice hockey lad are ya? For fun or professionally? The lass's dad has been an ice hockey coach for years, not in the UK mind.

15 Aug 2018 at 12:16
  10. adidan replied to the thread News Firefox, Chrome confirm TLS 1.3 support.

Some threads I walk into like a party where i've forgot to wear trousers, suddenly realise I shouldn't be here, no idea what i'm doing...

15 Aug 2018 at 12:06
  11. adidan replied to the thread News Intel warns of Foreshadow CPU vulnerability family.

This is driving me mad. Intel keep getting hit with things and listing what's affected - refer to our list of, oh pretty much...

15 Aug 2018 at 12:00
  12. adidan liked David's post in the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

Unfortunately, I don't speak Linux. I have a dabble every now and then, and often promise to devote some time to learn it, but...life.

14 Aug 2018