1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

adidan's Recent Activity

1. adidan liked Dr. Coin's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

It's the reverse for me... "Love that'll never fit in there... Oh! I guess it does."

13 Nov 2018 at 22:25
  2. adidan liked bawjaws's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

What you get up to in the privacy of your own bedroom is your business and no-one else's.

13 Nov 2018 at 22:25
  3. adidan replied to the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Really? Oops. * quickly deletes videos from internet *

13 Nov 2018 at 22:24
  4. adidan replied to the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Oooh one of my favourite games, especially if the GF says there's no way that's fitting in there. Stand back and be in awe dear!

13 Nov 2018 at 18:07
  5. adidan liked liratheal's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Packing Tetris is clearly strong today, packed everything but the hoover into the car. Also, the risky coil pack buy arrived and fixed...

13 Nov 2018 at 18:06
  6. adidan replied to the thread Blogs Why you shouldn't dismiss Nvidia's RTX graphics cards.

I may be stupid but I would have thought if there was something new you wanted people to adopt and get first run on surely you would...

13 Nov 2018 at 18:05
  7. adidan replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

Boris going on about it being the first time in hundreds of years that we will have follow EU laws and not our own if we stay in a...

13 Nov 2018 at 18:01
  8. adidan liked David's post in the thread Your job, is it worth it!.

I work for a charity, so it's definitely worth it. The money is crap, mind.

13 Nov 2018 at 07:50
  9. adidan liked Goatee's post in the thread Graphics URGENT:Counterfeit?.

What do I win? :)

12 Nov 2018 at 22:45
  10. adidan replied to the thread Films RIP - Stan Lee.

Stan and the voice of HAL on the same day. :(

12 Nov 2018 at 20:40
  11. adidan liked Vault-Tec's post in the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

Now with added pic goodness. [img]

12 Nov 2018 at 17:18
  12. adidan replied to the thread Blogs Why you shouldn't dismiss Nvidia's RTX graphics cards.

Oh they have potential. I'll just get one and test it out on a RTX game. Oh. Hm. Yeah. Nah. Was there no way to hold back on the...

12 Nov 2018 at 17:16
  13. adidan liked yuusou's post in the thread Graphics URGENT:Counterfeit?.

Flash them with legitimate 550ti bios and re-purpose them.

12 Nov 2018 at 07:50
  14. adidan liked Wakka's post in the thread Graphics URGENT:Counterfeit?.

Only accept Brexit 50p's now, unfortunately...

12 Nov 2018 at 07:48