1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Almightyrastus's Recent Activity

1. Almightyrastus liked David's post in the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

[IMG] I'm really not that into knives but I saw it, locally and gurt cheap, so I caved. Turns out either one of the two knives in the...

25 May 2022 at 09:11
  2. Almightyrastus replied to the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

Those are all sorts of nice. Good brand too. Especially liking the send one from the bottom with that rough finish on the blade. I have...

25 May 2022 at 09:11
  3. Almightyrastus added new media Scandi Knife to General forum pics

scandi knife.JPG 25 May 2022 at 09:09
  4. Almightyrastus replied to the thread Multi So, what are you playing now?.

I never really got into WoW, but I did play a LOT of Star Wars Galaxies back in the day and looking back on that now, I don't really...

23 May 2022 at 11:41
  5. Almightyrastus replied to the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

My first Gundam build was a PG RX-0 with light kit and I have to admit that I found it pretty straight forward to put together....

22 May 2022 at 14:43
  6. Almightyrastus liked mrlongbeard's post in the thread Food & Drink What are you currently drinking?.

It's Friday night, so; [IMG] and coke pepsi max

21 May 2022 at 16:46
  7. Almightyrastus replied to the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Ah yes, of course. Vulcan spicey time... In other awesome news, got confirmation of my pay rise through and it appears that I shall be...

18 May 2022
  8. Almightyrastus added new media Wallet to General forum pics

Wallet.jpg 18 May 2022