1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arboreal's Recent Activity

1. Arboreal liked Gareth Halfacree's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Playing the PC Engine Mini on the CRT is great. Can't really spot any lag introduced by the HDMI-to-composite adapter, but I'm sure it's...

starparodier.jpg 6 May 2021 at 12:36
  2. Arboreal replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

Tricky, I know they can squeeze through unfeasibly small gaps. **Got it** Rentokil say (just checked) that they can squeeze through a...

5 May 2021 at 19:48
  3. Arboreal liked VictorianBloke's post in the thread Peripherals Mouse for use on glass.

Look up 'mouse skates' for new pads. I've just replaced the ageing pads on my G5 with Hyperglides (teflon) and it's made a world of...

5 May 2021 at 12:58
  4. Arboreal liked Gareth Halfacree's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Turns out getting the record player involved is easy: I can just stack it on top of the VHS deck and run the phono plugs into the front...

entertainment.jpg 5 May 2021 at 11:52
  5. Arboreal liked goldstar0011's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Finally get my house on the 21st, I can start to build a new life and reconnect with myself

4 May 2021 at 17:44
  6. Arboreal liked sandys's post in the thread CPU Ryzen 4750G/4650G from eBay, experiences?.

Depends if you want an iGPU just for display or one that is actually any good to use for light games, If you want to do some gaming on...

4 May 2021 at 12:20
  7. Arboreal liked Datulab's post in the thread CPU Ryzen 4750G/4650G from eBay, experiences?.

Forgot to update this thread, not long after my local retailer had the 4650G in stock again and I was able to get one for even less than...

4 May 2021 at 12:20
  8. Arboreal liked Pete J's post in the thread Other Pete J's thread of Lego building (current project: Ford Mustang Shelby GT500).

At last...Y-Wing complete! [IMG] A little funny story to go with it: the last piece to be placed (a 1x2 sand blue tile) had...

4 May 2021 at 12:18
  9. Arboreal liked perplekks45's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Finished my first day of work today. I have a working and 95% set up laptop, a working bright-red iPhone 12 (have to set that up...

3 May 2021 at 18:37
  10. Arboreal liked DeadP1xels's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Start of a diet, hit the scales over the weekend and toppled the 16st mark for the first time ever. A general realisation that if I...

3 May 2021 at 18:15