1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AT0MAC's Recent Activity

1. AT0MAC replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress December project - unnamed.

Solution for the filling issue? - use more hose! But need some fittings to do so, these look a lot like im going to do plumbing on some...

18 Mar 2019 at 20:24
  2. AT0MAC liked random2k4's post in the thread Case Mod - In Progress Alita: Battle Angel - Laptop Mod - Zapan Edition.

Now almost all parts are printed. [img] Also made some tests to see if everything still fits together. [img] After all parts were...

18 Mar 2019 at 19:06
  3. AT0MAC replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress December project - unnamed.

Hehe another thought, did you know this thread is on 4 different pages at the same time? I can almost fit all 4 in a reasonable...

18 Mar 2019 at 18:56
  4. AT0MAC replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress December project - unnamed.

Came to think about, I have not shared the latest pictures other than on my Instagram (I'm @_at0mac_), sorry There was the day I...

18 Mar 2019 at 18:42
  5. AT0MAC replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress December project - unnamed.

Came to think about during test-fitting of CPU loop that its almost impossible to fill liquid in that loop... I can't unmount CPU...

18 Mar 2019 at 18:30