1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Attila
Last Activity:
12 May 2018
Home Page:
Unemployed

Share This Page

Attila

still thinking...., from Melbourne, Australia

Attila was last seen:
12 May 2018
    1. Thurge
      Thurge
      Hi Attila,

I was trying to get to your web site for the aluminum tips but the site appears to be down. Do you have those posted somewhere? Can you give me a url?

Hmm disregard that. I couldn't open it from work but I was able to open it from home. Good info. Thanks in advance Attila!
    2. Attila
      Attila
      Hi Daryl.,
      The PCI extender was bought on ebay for about twelve bucks posted.
    3. thenamesdaryl
      thenamesdaryl
      Hi Attila, i am designing a scratch build and am planning to use a pci extender similar to what you used in cor leonis. would you mind helping me with where you bought yours from? thanks, Daryl
    4. Zsolt Guriga
      Zsolt Guriga
      o yes it helps,many thanks man for help
      and once again,your projects are brutality of pc modding,i like it very much
    5. Attila
      Attila
      OK mate. You can use the bit-tech image hosting service, or you can use your photobucket/other image hosting service. I use photobucket. To display an image from photobucket, just copy the 'image code' from the picture in photobucket and paste it in the text box of the thread you wish to start. Try to keep your pictures at 800pixels on the longest side for posting on the forums. Hope this helps.
    6. Zsolt Guriga
      Zsolt Guriga
      many thanks atilla for your quick answer,so iam asking you about the project logs here
      my problem is that i have pictures of my past mods,and now finished mod,how could i can upload the pictures of it,i cant see any options for that
      i see that i may open new thread,but no options to atachments
      thanks once again,and sorry for my bad english
    7. Attila
      Attila
      Hello Zsolti., I can understand some of your message but not enough to get a clear picture of what you want to know. Because you are a new member, I cant send you a private message. So please repeat again in English. Cheers. Attila.
    8. Zsolt Guriga
      Zsolt Guriga
      hello Attila,i need help from you,your mods are brutalis jo,nem tudom hogy szabad e magyarul irni meg azt sem hogy megerted e,de tenyleg kellene segitseg,en is moddingal foglalkozok persze nem ilyen profi szinten,meg ezen a forumon uj vagyok,kerlek jelezz vissza,elore koszonom... zsolti
    9. Attila
      Attila
      The mounting holes are taken straight from the card. You must use the card you have, to ensure everything lines up and fits properly.
    10. SturmGhost
      SturmGhost
      Do you have the hole-template for your GFX-Card that you mounted parallel to the board in your project?
    11. Attila
      Attila
      Well, as I remember, I just layed up the board together with some add in cards, and calculated were everything needs to go. I also had a look at an ATX case and measured the relationship between the board and the back panel and anything else I could think of. Really just a matter of putting everything where it needs to go. If you don't trust yourself then make a mock-up with a couple of pieces of cardboard to be sure.
    12. Nitrixflare
      Nitrixflare
      Would you be able to give any advice on doing that? Currently I'm trying to do my own too.
    13. Attila
      Attila
      Hi Nitrix, No I just used an old mother board and lined everything up with that.
    14. Nitrixflare
      Nitrixflare
      Hi Attila, I was looking at your Cygnus build and I was wondering, do you have any dimesions to align the motherboard tray with the backplate cutouts for the I/O shield and PCI-E slots? Thanks!
    15. Attila
      Attila
      Thanks, yes I will start a project log when I've done some work.
    16. awratten
      awratten
      Hi, I love your work.
      Are you going to post the G4 iMac mod project log?

PS, congrats on MOTY two years running. I look forward to seeing what you come up with this year.
    17. BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      Hey Thanks again,
      I made a serious boo-boo when I tried uploading new pics. Some how I managed to delete my prior post and started a second tread.I discoverd my error when I noticed my pics werent posting and there was two threads unders the same name.Ive corrected everthing since and think I finally getting into the swing of things here.
      One question thou,
      Ive seen others add videos to there thread and when I tried doing it I get an error.
      Do you know the procedure to add a video clip?
      Take Care and Thanks!!
      Ron
    18. BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      Hi Attila
      Im kinda having trouble working with these threads.Im not sure how to go about adding more footage to my existing thread.Do I choose "edit" or do I start a new tread each time? Just curious because I choose edit and added all my new pics and descriptions but no photos show in my treads, just the link to them and the description..Any help you can offer would be handy
      Take Care
      Ron L C
      BlueHorseStudios
    19. BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      Thanks !!
      It was really nice appearing with you on the panel yesterday, for it's was such an honor to with all these great modders. I look at your work and I'm just so amazed by your craftmanship.I would really love to learn metal working and any tips or advise you can give would be great.
      BTW.. Excellent job on your interview!!
      Take Care
      Ron L C
      BlueHorseStudios
    20. BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      BLUEHORSESTUDIOS
      Thanks !!
      It was really nice appearing with you on the panel yesterday, for it's was such an honor to with all these great modders. I look at your work and I'm just so amazed by your craftmanship.I would really love to learn metal working and any tips or advise you can give would be great.
      BTW.. Excellent job on your interview!!
      Take Care
      Ron L C
      BlueHorseStudios
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.stillthinking.com.au/
    Unemployed
    making stuff

Signature