1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bawjaws's Recent Activity

1. bawjaws replied to the thread Motherboards ITX Anonymous Club.

Boards in general seem to have become brutally expensive, but the prize for stupid money boards still goes to the top-end ATX (and...

14 May 2021 at 17:09
  2. bawjaws replied to the thread Motherboards ITX Anonymous Club.

Yep. I think the only time I've been tempted to add a second PCI-E card has been when my previous PC was getting a bit long in the tooth...

14 May 2021 at 14:24
  3. bawjaws liked David's post in the thread Motherboards ITX Anonymous Club.

This really baffles me - the vast majority only use a single slot anyway but insist on ATX. The last ATX board I had in my main rig was...

14 May 2021 at 14:21
  4. bawjaws replied to the thread Motherboards ITX Anonymous Club.

I feel like mATX should get a lot more love really, as it's going to be perfectly sufficient for 99% of users. ITX is enough for 95%+...

14 May 2021 at 14:00
  5. bawjaws liked David's post in the thread Other Cryptocurrency.

I read as more "Billionaire manipulates market at the cost of others. Again" Of course, there are plenty of Musk acolytes who will see...

14 May 2021 at 13:55
  6. bawjaws replied to the thread Other Cryptocurrency.

I guess this is one of the things that bothers me about some crypto - it seems to be very susceptible to market manipulation and I can't...

14 May 2021 at 08:21
  7. bawjaws replied to the thread Motherboards ITX Anonymous Club.

My old v2 M1 still does everything I need from a case, so no plans to move away from it any time soon. Then again, I built this PC just...

14 May 2021 at 08:16
  8. bawjaws replied to the thread Education Adventures in retro games/systems.

I did this. And yeah, I should imagine that the proportion of non-tower Amiga users who didn't possess any copied games was infinitesimal.

9 May 2021
  9. bawjaws liked Byron C's post in the thread Education Adventures in retro games/systems.

Been a while since I revisited this thread!! To be honest not much has really happened with my retro collection in the intervening time...

9 May 2021