1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bawjaws's Recent Activity

1. bawjaws replied to the thread News Epic reveals a strong year for the Epic Games Store.

I think we can all agree that, whatever the relative merits of Epic as a market for games, the Epic store is absolute garbage. It's 2020...

19 Jan 2020 at 19:55
  2. bawjaws replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

@Wakka , Christ, that sounds bad but also like it could have been a hell of a lot worse. I was involved in a similar incident about 12...

18 Jan 2020 at 23:14
  3. bawjaws replied to the thread Build Advice i5-2500k upgrade time.

Yeah, when I upgrade it tends to be CPU & board together. I think the last time I upgraded CPU but not motherboard was back in the C2D...

18 Jan 2020 at 13:52
  4. bawjaws replied to the thread Multi So, what are you playing now?.

I thought the first Witcher game was mechanically pretty terrible, to be honest, and there's no way in hell that I'd go back and replay...

18 Jan 2020 at 11:27
  5. bawjaws replied to the thread Build Advice i5-2500k upgrade time.

Valid points, although I do think that the motherboard longevity point is a bit more theoretical than practical. We've already seen one...

18 Jan 2020 at 11:23
  6. bawjaws replied to the thread Features The most exciting games of 2020: Part 2.

Re: Death Stranding No need to wait until the middle of the year - we already know the answer to this, surely? It's not like the PC...

17 Jan 2020 at 12:49
  7. bawjaws replied to the thread Reviews Asus ROG Strix TRX40-E Gaming Review.

Urgh, that is super dumb. As an aside, I was so confused when I got my mITX board and there was only one moving tab per slot. I didn't...

15 Jan 2020 at 16:47
  8. bawjaws replied to the thread News Epic reveals a strong year for the Epic Games Store.

Epic and their exclusives can spin.

15 Jan 2020 at 16:43
  9. bawjaws replied to the thread Other Pouring one out for my homie....

I did an in-place upgrade from 7 to 10 fairly recently and haven't had any issues with losing settings or whatever - the entire process...

15 Jan 2020 at 07:46