1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bawjaws's Recent Activity

1. bawjaws replied to the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

A bag of assorted zip ties, and some of this stuff [IMG] It's ruddy marvellous. Just been on a cable tidying mission inside my Ncase...

20 Apr 2019 at 21:49
  2. bawjaws replied to the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Aye, or if you foolishly unplug two things at once :D

17 Apr 2019 at 15:06
  3. bawjaws replied to the thread Graphics GPU Upgrade - Sanity Check.

That's good of you to offer, mate, and I appreciate it. I think I'll pass, thanks, but cheers for the offer :thumb:

17 Apr 2019 at 10:50
  4. bawjaws liked Gareth Halfacree's post in the thread Graphics GPU Upgrade - Sanity Check.

Partially disagree: a Bugatti is a high-end car, but the existence of cheaper Bugattis and more expensive Bugattis doesn't make the...

17 Apr 2019 at 09:59
  5. bawjaws replied to the thread Graphics GPU Upgrade - Sanity Check.

Aye, I understand that :D The smilies in there should have indicated that I wasn't being entirely serious ;)

17 Apr 2019 at 08:15
  6. bawjaws replied to the thread Graphics GPU Upgrade - Sanity Check.

I genuinely don't think I could call any £450 GPU "midrange", to be honest :D It's high-end, but it's just that you also have very...

16 Apr 2019
  7. bawjaws replied to the thread Graphics GPU Upgrade - Sanity Check.

Okay, a quick update: having been gifted with £150 of Amazon vouchers, my budget has now potentially increased :D Is it a madness to...

16 Apr 2019