1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bawjaws's Recent Activity

1. bawjaws replied to the thread Reviews Death Stranding Review.

I absolutely loved Prey. It's not particularly original, but the atmosphere, story and theme are really well done. It's one of the best...

7 Aug 2020 at 20:04
  2. bawjaws replied to the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Well, I've read some inappropriate chat on this forum before, but that... takes the cake.

6 Aug 2020 at 22:26
  3. bawjaws replied to the thread VAT Payments - A Bloody Stupid System.

Honestly? No.

5 Aug 2020 at 13:17
  4. bawjaws replied to the thread Scratch Build – Complete ⭐ An Actual Toaster - Mini ITX build.

I love this. Both in terms of skill and creativity and in terms of just bringing a smile to the face. Excellent work :)

4 Aug 2020 at 23:59
  5. bawjaws replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

I can recommend the Buddhify app - it has loads of good meditation exercises for a whole range of different scenarios, such as "can't...

4 Aug 2020 at 17:15
  6. bawjaws replied to the thread Peripherals RMD A3 printer.

Cheers @Vault-Tec , appreciate you following up :) I need something like this to protect vulnerable areas on my new bike frame (when it...

4 Aug 2020 at 17:01
  7. bawjaws liked Vault-Tec's post in the thread Peripherals RMD A3 printer.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3M-Car-Clear-Transparent-Protective-Film-Vinyl-Wraps-Car-Sticker-Body-Protector/383104789973?ssPageName=STRK%3...

4 Aug 2020 at 16:58
  8. bawjaws liked Vault-Tec's post in the thread Peripherals RMD A3 printer.

BTW make sure you do it on release paper if you are putting it over something like a sticker because it just removed some colour from my...

9. bawjaws liked Vault-Tec's post in the thread Peripherals RMD A3 printer.

@bawjaws I can confirm it's the shiznit. [img] I deliberately took this pic with tons of reflection to show how clear it was. [img]...

10. bawjaws replied to the thread Education We Like to Ride Bicycles.

Aye, I went a bit OTT with the budget for this build, but in my defence I have been very good recently :) I've been saving hard and I...

3 Aug 2020 at 17:17
  11. bawjaws replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

This feels like an elegant solution, really :thumb:

3 Aug 2020 at 15:56
  12. bawjaws replied to the thread Other Pete J's thread of Lego building (current project: Star Destroyer).

He'll just rebuild it... in Lego.

3 Aug 2020 at 15:54
  13. bawjaws replied to the thread Education We Like to Ride Bicycles.

Yeah, it's going to be Panaracer Gravelking SK* 35s on the 700c wheels to start with, and if I get some 650b wheels later on then it'd...

3 Aug 2020 at 15:53
  14. bawjaws replied to the thread Education We Like to Ride Bicycles.

I have a Mason Bokeh frame on order, along with some 700c Mason X Hunt wheels. I'll quite likely get some 650b wheels at some point as a...

3 Aug 2020 at 14:00