1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Behemoth's Recent Activity

1. Behemoth replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

The good news is the line has been fixed so I'm not getting a constant drop out. The sad thing is I'm only getting 0.67 meg down and...

24 Feb 2021 at 13:52
  2. Behemoth liked adidan's post in the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

Crap dude, hope it doesn't knock you too hard. Our friend is just recovering, felt crappy for a while after her daughter brought it...

22 Feb 2021 at 14:09
  3. Behemoth liked ElThomsono's post in the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

Give it what for!

22 Feb 2021 at 14:09
  4. Behemoth liked adidan's post in the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

Ah bugger a change in routine definitely isn't going to help your eldest. I'm just glad it's warmed up a bit for you if you have to...

22 Feb 2021 at 14:08
  5. Behemoth liked bollywilly5's post in the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

Hope you get well!! It's ruining a lot of lives...

6. Behemoth replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

I'm having to tether from my phone. Our Wifi is a bit broken, Gigaclear have dug up the street to install fibre to the door here in...

7. Behemoth replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

Its my intention to rest as much as I can. It means Mrs. Behemoth and the kids need to self isolate too, we have to home school all...

21 Feb 2021 at 17:35
  8. Behemoth replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

I have Corona Virus :(

21 Feb 2021 at 15:13