1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
bjpc
Last Activity:
29 Jan 2019
Media:
Albums:
Home Page:
Skilled Joiner, Product Manager in Water- Cooling

bjpc

Dedicate yourself to your very own sense of life., Male, from Braunschweig

It is not about being better than others, it is about bringing the best out of oneself. 13 Sep 2018

bjpc was last seen:
29 Jan 2019
  • There are no messages on bjpc's profile yet.
  • About

Home Page:
    https://www.bjpc.solutions
    Skilled Joiner, Product Manager in Water- Cooling
    Mods:
    Time Folder, Battle Case, Eismaschine, Eismaschine II, Maker Theater, The Cosmopolitan and the recent- Project: Industry
    "...bjpc stands for Bernd Joachim Puwalski Computers, but many already found a more juicy one for that short... I must state, a PC like a ...w ..b is nothing I´d take offense of, hehe.

I started modding some 5 years ago, and combine scale-modelling, 3d-printing, metal-works and everything I learned on my way to be a skilled joiner and restaurator, today.

My aim in modding is to bring fun- and of course to live my passion. Modding is, where one can live his ideas, and in the end a small spot, one can reign, when life often is about to function. I happily will answer any comments an questions, and am very pleased to be part of the Bit-tech family. Cheers! Jo aka bjpc

Group Memberships

bjpc does not belong to any groups.