1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cobalt6700's Recent Activity

1. cobalt6700 replied to the thread LOL The Verge Bashing.

The blokes a bloody wizard! Can also recommemd AvE if you’ve not seen him - again another honest bloke.

16 Feb 2019 at 16:10
  2. cobalt6700 liked Gareth Halfacree's post in the thread LOL The Verge Bashing.

That's the very problem: if the video was presented as "watch someone who has never built a PC in his life give it a go," then fine. But...

16 Feb 2019 at 16:05
  3. cobalt6700 liked Mister_Tad's post in the thread LOL The Verge Bashing.

We all make mistakes like accidentally dropping or breaking something, and we all acknowledge that it was a mistake, and we're an idiot....

16 Feb 2019 at 16:02
  4. cobalt6700 liked Nexxo's post in the thread Scratch Build – In Progress Metaversa 02: Ada.

Alright, alright! To quote Granny Weatherwax: "I aten't dead..." Thing is, the last few years have been... a bit difficult. My line...

13 Feb 2019 at 13:11
  5. cobalt6700 replied to the thread Planning Make your own o-rings.

:hehe: Here’s a man who knows! What’s the waterproofing solution you speak of? Have to be honest - never used that before. All of the...

11 Feb 2019
  6. cobalt6700 liked BA_13's post in the thread Planning Make your own o-rings.

Having worked as a Marine engineer where having to make O-rings is a common occurrence I cannot stress strongly enough how right...

11 Feb 2019
  7. cobalt6700 replied to the thread Planning Make your own o-rings.

My personal advise would be to go to somewhere like simplybearings and find an o-ring to fit. It's always better to use a manufactured...

11 Feb 2019