1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corky42's Recent Activity

1. Corky42 replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

A must read for everyone. ;) Where are you on the Brexit thickness scale? ‘Politicians need to work together’ How exactly do you...

22 Feb 2019 at 18:15
  2. Corky42 replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

Darn right they're lying, just over a year ago they said And that...

21 Feb 2019 at 09:16
  3. Corky42 liked Nexxo's post in the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

I agree. What is important here is not the size of the 2011 riots, but the dynamics behind them. They started, in London, as a very...

21 Feb 2019 at 05:53
  4. Corky42 replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

True. I'd be more concerned with medical supplies myself.

20 Feb 2019 at 17:20
  5. Corky42 replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

Depends how much money you have really, when supply is limited prices tend to increase and that means what supply there is will go to...

20 Feb 2019 at 16:39
  6. Corky42 liked loftie's post in the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

You're talking down the country. We're all overweight anyway, this'll be a great way to trim the fat and get us as a country into a...

20 Feb 2019 at 15:03
  7. Corky42 replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

Has that been confirmed by Honda themselves as I'm reading conflicting reports, on the one hand some are saying it's closing the Turkey...

20 Feb 2019 at 08:40
  8. Corky42 replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

FTFY .:D Although it would be a good idea if we only bought the pop-up variety.

20 Feb 2019 at 07:47
  9. Corky42 replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

Looks like the Brexodus is picking up pace... And... I guess that's part of wanting English laws being decided on in English courts,...

19 Feb 2019 at 17:05
  10. Corky42 replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

I'm not making assumptions, I'm basing what I've said of the information you've provided, honestly the levels of aggression pouring out...

19 Feb 2019 at 07:34
  11. Corky42 replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

You expect them to get involved in something that by its very nature sets them apart as not being part of the community? Put it this...

18 Feb 2019 at 22:11
  12. Corky42 replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

I didn't say you hadn't talked to the Roma community, i said a community doesn't act in an uncivil or unlawful manner, i said...

18 Feb 2019 at 18:49
  13. Corky42 replied to the thread LOL The Verge Bashing.

The part i find most odd is how they open the note by saying the issue could've been resolved if the parties involved had simply reached...

18 Feb 2019 at 18:30
  14. Corky42 replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

No they didn't, they could have gone anywhere, Europe is a really big place and so is the UK so they could have gone anywhere, the fact...

18 Feb 2019 at 18:03
  15. Corky42 replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

I'm not saying that's not true but I'd say it's more that it's a battleground for a proxy war between the two main parties. It's the...

18 Feb 2019 at 14:36