1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DÈF¥âÑt¸.·´¯`¤'s Recent Activity

1. DÈF¥âÑt¸.·´¯`¤ replied to the thread Modding Defyant's Auto Light Mods.

Quick set angel eye upgrades to a set of of Aurion headlights Pretty simple light mod this one, and prolly my 20th set now... but they...

15 Jan 2019 at 07:00
  2. DÈF¥âÑt¸.·´¯`¤ replied to the thread Scratch Build – In Progress Mid-Century Desk Computer by Flexplays.

If you think thy'r solid enuf then i'm with you :thumb: the fact that they are perfect for the period and pretty hard to find now in...

14 Jan 2019 at 23:35
  3. DÈF¥âÑt¸.·´¯`¤ replied to the thread Scratch Build – In Progress Mid-Century Desk Computer by Flexplays.

Ive sanded alot of plex in my time and that's just nuts... get a cheap trimmer for 20 bux and route them all exact. Sanding like that...

11 Jan 2019 at 00:51
  4. DÈF¥âÑt¸.·´¯`¤ replied to the thread Case Mod - Complete Project code name - Time.Sync. End name The Hellcat..

Came out looking awsome VT :rock::rock: Clean and pro looking internals ,That screen inside is too cool ! this needs a Pro B-Roll :thumb:

10 Jan 2019