1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DÈF¥âÑt¸.·´¯`¤'s Recent Activity

1. DÈF¥âÑt¸.·´¯`¤ replied to the thread Modding Defyant's Auto Light Mods.

Sick of looking at tails? This was a pretty involved mod to replace the stock Rukus/ Scion Front bumper vents with some thing a bit...

18 Oct 2018 at 09:51
  2. DÈF¥âÑt¸.·´¯`¤ replied to the thread Modding Defyant's Auto Light Mods.

Cheers mate :D don't somewhat doubt know they most definitely arn't ! Yer i see some things are questionable being a driver .. but i...

18 Oct 2018 at 08:14
  3. DÈF¥âÑt¸.·´¯`¤ replied to the thread Mod of the Month Mod of the Months: Megamix Edition in Association with Corsair.

Looks like another set of ram for you :D did you get your last ram yet?

18 Oct 2018 at 08:04
  4. DÈF¥âÑt¸.·´¯`¤ replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress Sky/Three Project.

You won't have any probs moving it on IMO you have consistently produced the most amazing hand crafted mods over the years and in the...

18 Oct 2018 at 00:51
  5. DÈF¥âÑt¸.·´¯`¤ replied to the thread Modding Defyant's Auto Light Mods.

Another week another light mod :) I'll do this in 2 parts as i did the front and the rear of this car. Lets start from the rear........

17 Oct 2018 at 12:16
  6. DÈF¥âÑt¸.·´¯`¤ replied to the thread Planning Motorized side panels?.

I spent a bunch of time over on robot maker forums when i was playing around with open and close things on Disco scorp... ended up...

17 Oct 2018 at 10:01
  7. DÈF¥âÑt¸.·´¯`¤ replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress Project code name - Time.Sync. End name The Hellcat..

Keen to see how those LED fan rings work ! i cant believe i used to make those years ago.... is there nothing these @ss Holes havn't...

17 Oct 2018 at 09:49
  8. DÈF¥âÑt¸.·´¯`¤ liked Vault-Tec's post in the thread Case Mod - In Progress Project code name - Time.Sync. End name The Hellcat..

I'm desperately trying to avoid vinyl tbh. I've used it on all of my other builds.. The yellow thing is my subwoofer man. And yeah, it's...

16 Oct 2018 at 20:48
  9. DÈF¥âÑt¸.·´¯`¤ replied to the thread Scratch Build – In Progress Defyant by Defyant "It's still cool to air cool ! ".

Cheers man, i need to take a leaf outa your book and add some displays :naughty: When you say "throbbing" Cheaps i know there's a...

16 Oct 2018 at 12:14
  10. DÈF¥âÑt¸.·´¯`¤ liked Dr. Coin's post in the thread Scratch Build – In Progress Defyant by Defyant "It's still cool to air cool ! ".

This case just became a flying car from an upcoming scifi flick...

16 Oct 2018 at 12:02
  11. DÈF¥âÑt¸.·´¯`¤ liked Cheapskate's post in the thread Scratch Build – In Progress Defyant by Defyant "It's still cool to air cool ! ".

Somehow, you went past pulsing LEDs and went straight to throbbing.

16 Oct 2018 at 12:02
  12. DÈF¥âÑt¸.·´¯`¤ replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress Project code name - Time.Sync. End name The Hellcat..

LOL @ dalmation! Man i gotta say i just love looking round your rooms at all your stuff..... it's everywhere! The mod just seems to...

16 Oct 2018 at 12:01
  13. DÈF¥âÑt¸.·´¯`¤ replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress Thermaltake Modding Trophy 2018 - SteamPunk 20.

That etched glass is eyecandy! was that a home machine or shop?

16 Oct 2018 at 11:51
  14. DÈF¥âÑt¸.·´¯`¤ replied to the thread Case Mod - Complete Star Wars Old Republic Harrower PC.

Similar here as well.... hes posting them up weird i think... the tiny little thumbs are enuf for me :)

16 Oct 2018 at 11:47