1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

damien c's Recent Activity

1. damien c replied to the thread Equal opportunities monitoring - valid or discriminatory?.

He doesn't sleep with many because they won't sign it. He think's it will stop him from being accused, but it won't if someone wants to...

8 Jul 2020 at 07:13
  2. damien c liked adidan's post in the thread Equal opportunities monitoring - valid or discriminatory?.

Well nobody has called anybody a nazi yet so I think the thread is still salvagable.

8 Jul 2020 at 07:09
  3. damien c replied to the thread Equal opportunities monitoring - valid or discriminatory?.

What I mean is the people who make a claim and it's proven to be false, just making a claim shouldn't be treated as true or false unless...

7 Jul 2020 at 14:57
  4. damien c replied to the thread Equal opportunities monitoring - valid or discriminatory?.

Yes it's difficult to determine the tone of a conversation via text and I do the same thing where, I type something out and then look at...

7 Jul 2020 at 14:14
  5. damien c liked Anfield's post in the thread Equal opportunities monitoring - valid or discriminatory?.

Large parts of what you wrote there effectively says more about the inherent evils of social media and celebrity culture rather than the...

7 Jul 2020 at 13:37
  6. damien c liked Byron C's post in the thread Equal opportunities monitoring - valid or discriminatory?.

I suspect that if this discussion had take place face-to-face (while socially distanced, of course!) then it'd would have had a totally...

7 Jul 2020 at 13:36
  7. damien c liked GeorgeStorm's post in the thread CPU Real workload stress testing.

Geekbench gives a variety of cpu/mem heavy tasks, both single and multithreaded, worth a look.

7 Jul 2020 at 12:29
  8. damien c replied to the thread Equal opportunities monitoring - valid or discriminatory?.

@Gareth Halfacree @liratheal Thank you both, to be honest some of the points you have made I had not thought about, and I am happy to...

7 Jul 2020 at 12:17
  9. damien c liked Gareth Halfacree's post in the thread Equal opportunities monitoring - valid or discriminatory?.

I've talked about this issue on the forums before: a good team is a diverse team, it's as simple as that. You can have a team made up of...

7 Jul 2020 at 12:10
  10. damien c liked liratheal's post in the thread Equal opportunities monitoring - valid or discriminatory?.

As should anyone. Woman, man, black, white, straight, gay, binary, non-binary. The number of white vs non-white employees wasn't...

7 Jul 2020 at 12:10
  11. damien c replied to the thread CPU Real workload stress testing.

Would Cinebench or Blender be worth running for a specific amount of time? I have left most of the bios settings to out of the box...

7 Jul 2020 at 11:08
  12. damien c replied to the thread Equal opportunities monitoring - valid or discriminatory?.

Thank you for at least posting something that is actually thought out, and @liratheal. I agree with what you say about the "Pay Gap"...

7 Jul 2020 at 10:37
  13. damien c replied to the thread Equal opportunities monitoring - valid or discriminatory?.

Honestly if you think that post is bad, then you need to go out in to the real world and experience it for what it really is, it's not...

6 Jul 2020 at 21:12
  14. damien c liked sandys's post in the thread Equal opportunities monitoring - valid or discriminatory?.

Those categories on an employment form aren't really there for choosing the employee, it is more so that a database is fully populated...

6 Jul 2020 at 18:34
  15. damien c replied to the thread Equal opportunities monitoring - valid or discriminatory?.

Please don't debate your cat, its fair to put it in a shelter because it disagrees with you (meow)

6 Jul 2020 at 17:14