1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Defyant Mods's Recent Activity

1. Defyant Mods replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress Project: I.S.A.C - Thermaltake 2020 Case Mod Challenge.

Leave em ! it's what makes it and you a true artisan work :thumb: That GPU cover is one of the coolest original mods ive seen in a...

8 Jul 2020 at 07:58
  2. Defyant Mods liked BHB Mods's post in the thread Case Mod - Complete BORD3RLANDS MOD *HW LEGEND MODDING TEAM*.

I would if I could, though I ain't got 50 posts yet. Which is ironic since I'm one of the nominated, but I'm so new to the forums I...

6 Jul 2020 at 07:53
  3. Defyant Mods replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress Project ALIENBASE - Alienware Aurora R4 Case ATX mod.

That really does look amazing! :rock::rock::rock:

5 Jul 2020 at 21:30
  4. Defyant Mods liked 4LIEN's post in the thread Case Mod - In Progress Project ALIENBASE - Alienware Aurora R4 Case ATX mod.

Thanks guys, i have to say that these PSU covers aren't 100% finished, so in the next days i will post the final look. Today i post a...

1.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 5 Jul 2020 at 21:29
  5. Defyant Mods replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress Project ONDA.

Ahh the return of one of my all time fav modders :D

3 Jul 2020