1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dietec's Recent Activity

1. Dietec replied to the thread Case Mod - Complete Venom Mod - Corsair Spec Omega.

Got a side emitting LED strip from v1tech and added it to the side panel. Now the venom word lights up! And it's controlled by the...

17 Oct 2018 at 22:33
  2. Dietec liked DÈF¥âÑt¸.·´¯`¤'s post in the thread Case Mod - Complete Venom Mod - Corsair Spec Omega.

That mouth and tongue are totally grose! and i mean it a awsome kinda way :rock::rock::rock: The teeth..... omfg! you really have...

14 Oct 2018 at 16:15
  3. Dietec liked Cheapskate's post in the thread Case Mod - Complete Venom Mod - Corsair Spec Omega.

Customs opens the crate, the inspector jumps 6 feet in the air and empties his gun into the package. :lol: The motherboard looks like...

13 Oct 2018 at 19:24
  4. Dietec liked DÈF¥âÑt¸.·´¯`¤'s post in the thread Scratch Build – In Progress Defyant by Defyant "It's still cool to air cool ! ".

Well it ain't a Defyant mod if it's not disco! I want this new cover to have some disco but wanted to keep it refined and to the side...

13 Oct 2018 at 17:01
  5. Dietec liked DÈF¥âÑt¸.·´¯`¤'s post in the thread Case Mod - Complete Venom Mod - Corsair Spec Omega.

I need my fix :D

13 Oct 2018 at 15:37
  6. Dietec replied to the thread Case Mod - Complete Venom Mod - Corsair Spec Omega.

Here's the finished painted motherboard, and the painted GPU as well. Turned out super nice [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Then...

13 Oct 2018 at 15:37