1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dietec's Recent Activity

1. Dietec liked TheMadDutchDude's post in the thread Case Mod - Complete Nintendo Switch mod - Shiny Charizard.

Concept created ... just got to wait 12 hours for a rough print of the center piece. Then to reprint in finer quality as well as the...

20 Jan 2019 at 22:29
  2. Dietec liked kim's post in the thread Case Mod - Complete Nintendo Switch mod - Shiny Charizard.

Very cute result :thumb:, 3D printer would probably make it faster, but it would lost the personal touch of the sculptor, and most of...

20 Jan 2019 at 22:29
  3. Dietec replied to the thread Case Mod - Complete Nintendo Switch mod - Shiny Charizard.

3D printer would probably be faster honestly lol. Clay takes a long time

20 Jan 2019 at 17:26
  4. Dietec liked TheMadDutchDude's post in the thread Case Mod - Complete Nintendo Switch mod - Shiny Charizard.

This just gave me an awesome idea for me to try on my 3D printer... I'll post a log if it goes well. :D Thank you, dude! :)

20 Jan 2019 at 17:26
  5. Dietec replied to the thread Case Mod - Complete Nintendo Switch mod - Shiny Charizard.

After painting him, he's done! Special thanks to the wife, who is basically the star of this show. Made a video mod log too, check that...

20 Jan 2019 at 00:46
  6. Dietec liked Yaka's post in the thread Case Mod - Complete Nintendo Switch mod - Shiny Charizard.

i think that is a damn good mod, well done mate

20 Jan 2019 at 00:33
  7. Dietec liked Cheapskate's post in the thread Case Mod - Complete Nintendo Switch mod - Shiny Charizard.

:lol: He looks like he needs to run around the block a few times. I guess that'll happen when you eat a big square box of electronics.

20 Jan 2019 at 00:33