1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ElThomsono's Recent Activity

1. ElThomsono replied to the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

Lol, even at 1:18 scale it'll have a bigger engine than most scooters.

22 Apr 2024 at 09:02
  2. ElThomsono replied to the thread Motors Motorcycle Mayhem.

I'm surprised there wasn't noticeable heat coming off them?

21 Apr 2024 at 13:30
  3. ElThomsono liked DeadP1xels's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

In 8 weeks time I’m going for a hair transplant in Manchester. Staying in the UK so it’s costing me 2.5-3x Turkey money but id prefer...

21 Apr 2024 at 10:16
  4. ElThomsono liked Byron C's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Only about 25 years overdue... [IMG] The examiner picked possibly the single most awkward test route she could have... :grin: The...

19 Apr 2024 at 17:35
  5. ElThomsono liked d_stilgar's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Reporting back from my trip: Niagara Falls is pretty spectacular. In two to three days, you can pretty easily do all the big things you...

16 Apr 2024
  6. ElThomsono replied to the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Damn the expense, there's sheer joy to be had in doing whatever you please to your own house.

16 Apr 2024