1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ElThomsono's Recent Activity

1. ElThomsono liked Arboreal's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Small win yesterday evening. Came home to Mrs A unhappy with the downstairs PC WiFi connection, keeps dropping out & is slow despite...

30 Jun 2022 at 09:03
  2. ElThomsono replied to the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

I've heard tests are near impossible to get, might as well take a stab at it?

28 Jun 2022 at 15:40
  3. ElThomsono replied to the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

Lol, it was intended as a joke; I figured it would fly up and plug the hole in the ozone layer. Now I'm reading up about it when really...

27 Jun 2022 at 15:43
  4. ElThomsono replied to the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

All that ozone's bad for the environment :miffed:

27 Jun 2022 at 15:31
  5. ElThomsono replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

I've just cut the hedge and for the last hour my hayfever has been in high gear :waah:

26 Jun 2022 at 20:19
  6. ElThomsono replied to the thread Windows OLD ASF games to play until the new build up till 2012ish....

Well, it was such a good standalone, really memorable levels, good variety, just the correct level of difficulty for actually having...

26 Jun 2022 at 08:11
  7. ElThomsono replied to the thread Windows OLD ASF games to play until the new build up till 2012ish....

To be honest you've already hit the nail on the head with MOHAA :hehe:

25 Jun 2022 at 20:15
  8. ElThomsono replied to the thread Windows OLD ASF games to play until the new build up till 2012ish....

Morrowind or Gothic, perhaps even Half-Life and its derivatives?

25 Jun 2022 at 19:39
  9. ElThomsono replied to the thread Other DIY thread.

[IMG] Just about finished this garden log burner; I'd previously made one for myself, which my mother in law was quite taken by. She...

25 Jun 2022 at 14:36
  10. ElThomsono replied to the thread Multi Killing animals in games.

I was watching someone on YouTube saying the same thing, particularly the "dead dog" noise they make :blah: It also makes me think of...

23 Jun 2022