1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ElThomsono's Recent Activity

1. ElThomsono replied to the thread The Coronavirus Thread.

From what others have told me, the heat isn't helping at all. That and if you are they type to "come over all queer", they don't have...

15 Jun 2021 at 15:00
  2. ElThomsono replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

I dumped 17 litres of DERV into it and now it seems fine. Dunno if it's a faulty fuel gauge, transfer pump or filter assembly, but for...

13 Jun 2021 at 14:36
  3. ElThomsono replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

Can't get the X-Trail to run, not sure why.

12 Jun 2021 at 20:00
  4. ElThomsono replied to the thread Photos Power Tools.

I've got the DeWalt strimmer and something I like about it is that if you run it on the low speed, it's very quiet.

11 Jun 2021 at 15:33
  5. ElThomsono replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

This is interesting, thanks for the in-depth reply, a lot of resonates with me. I can see how it would help, I've read about many late...

10 Jun 2021 at 21:29
  6. ElThomsono replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

Never a dull day, it seems! Sounds like a trial but you've got a sound plan and I'm sure you'll make it. If you'll allow me to gloss...

10 Jun 2021 at 18:28
  7. ElThomsono liked MightyBenihana's post in the thread Other Mental Health - how people handle it when they see it.

This is what I work with day to day. CBT is not for everyone and many are cynical about it, but the way I try to get people to look at...

10 Jun 2021 at 13:09
  8. ElThomsono replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

You'll be reet :thumb:

10 Jun 2021 at 08:59
  9. ElThomsono replied to the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

Just lie and say fibre has been installed and you're leaving. Ditch their first offer at a minimum and see what they offer you to stay,...

9 Jun 2021