1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ElThomsono's Recent Activity

1. ElThomsono replied to the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

[img] I've spent the last three weeks at my mother-in-law's house looking after her foster kids while she's on holiday, it's been...

18 Mar 2024 at 20:22
  2. ElThomsono liked fix-the-spade's post in the thread Education We Like to Ride Bicycles.

That's a road bike Vault, you feeling alright?

16 Mar 2024 at 21:58
  3. ElThomsono liked walle's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

The sun is starting to warm and the days are getting longer.:)

15 Mar 2024 at 07:54
  4. ElThomsono liked Pete J's post in the thread LOL *NSFW* *The new Demote thread*.

Too good to not share: [IMG]

14 Mar 2024 at 21:27
  5. ElThomsono replied to the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

When we were young children my Dad had to go away for work for a week, when he came back he had a box of chocolate teddy bears and a...

14 Mar 2024 at 21:27
  6. ElThomsono replied to the thread Other Spec me a...battery powered hoover.

I dunno, you admit to having your mrs dragging a Henry hoover round while recovering from surgery?

13 Mar 2024 at 10:25
  7. ElThomsono liked Cookie Monster's post in the thread Motors Vehicle Wrapping?.

Totally the same, but different. I wrap bikes with clear frame protection at work (invisiFRAME). Squirty bottle with warm water with a...

12 Mar 2024