1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

enbydee's Recent Activity

1. enbydee replied to the thread The Coronavirus Thread.

To be fair it is a tenth of the price and easy to distribute. It's also being reported as "up to 90% effective" for those who received a...

23 Nov 2020 at 13:59
  2. enbydee replied to the thread Storage Clueless about NVMe and SSD, the right way to do it??.

I'd say you're doing it fine but being overly cautious; increased durability and capacities now mean write limits are largely out of...

23 Nov 2020 at 13:52
  3. enbydee replied to the thread The Coronavirus Thread.

Last I read it was around 1 in 55,000. So you're about a thousand times less likely to get narcolepsy with the jab than you are to die...

22 Nov 2020 at 15:21
  4. enbydee liked Mod83's post in the thread Case Mod - In Progress Q - Aston Martin.

So 2020 has been something of a forgettable year in terms of projects but I can finally bring a little update on Q. Given the time I...

22 Nov 2020 at 07:04
  5. enbydee replied to the thread First time scratch build - could use a little advice.

https://forums.bit-tech.net/index.php?threads/da-module-thingy-handmade-not-sponsored.372596/

21 Nov 2020 at 22:48
  6. enbydee liked MLyons's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

this is mostly positive so I'll put it in here. We've nearly moved all of our servers from the old servers to the new speedy EPYC boi. 2...

21 Nov 2020 at 22:42
  7. enbydee replied to the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

It's a carefully calculated form of remuneration that triggers a positive response in an employee for having their labour undervalued...

21 Nov 2020 at 13:26
  8. enbydee replied to the thread The Coronavirus Thread.

Important to note then that the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine is not an mRNA vaccine.

21 Nov 2020 at 13:23
  9. enbydee replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

I obviously don't know the situation but it could be they're going through a rough patch themselves. I know when my demons get the...

20 Nov 2020 at 18:56
  10. enbydee replied to the thread 2x280mm Case.

The 011 mini announced in January just got reviewed so will probably be that...

20 Nov 2020 at 17:53
  11. enbydee replied to the thread Multi Latest Steam & General Gaming Bargains: Read first post!.

I don't own one but am looking at the Thrustmaster T1600m and the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. They both have twist axes which are useful in...

20 Nov 2020 at 10:34
  12. enbydee replied to the thread Multi Latest Steam & General Gaming Bargains: Read first post!.

Reminder on elite dangerous if you haven't picked it up. Also related is the logitech steering wheel pedals and gear stick are again...

20 Nov 2020 at 08:27
  13. enbydee replied to the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

They look like le creuset. They're well made. Are they worth it? Usual law of diminishing returns but they should at least last. They're...

20 Nov 2020 at 00:21
  14. enbydee replied to the thread Graphics AMD 6xxx Series (RDNA 2).

I think Linus was a bit harsh, most of the kids watching his videos aren't going to notice the difference of the features he was giving...

19 Nov 2020 at 14:57
  15. enbydee replied to the thread Close.

[MEDIA]

19 Nov 2020 at 13:16