1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GeorgeStorm's Recent Activity

1. GeorgeStorm replied to the thread Multi So, what are you playing now?.

Since my cloud save for KOTOR seems to have borked itself, I decided to ignore it and just play the 2nd again, having only played...

28 Mar 2020 at 23:33
  2. GeorgeStorm replied to the thread Education Budget (<£200) desk chair recommendations.

Does that corportespec company offer warranty with their chairs @Vault-Tec do you know? Site wasn't overly clear. Looking at an...

28 Mar 2020 at 14:06
  3. GeorgeStorm replied to the thread Other Corona virus daily routine.

Daily routine hasn't changed too much for me, removed the commute (which was only 15-20mins). Being more flexible with time, sorting...

27 Mar 2020 at 12:12
  4. GeorgeStorm replied to the thread The Coronavirus Thread.

Got an actual issue with it? Something wrong with being 'sappy'? Seems unnecessarily negative.

27 Mar 2020 at 07:05
  5. GeorgeStorm replied to the thread Education Budget (<£200) desk chair recommendations.

The ebay store you linked above? I'll have a look at some of their stuff, if they're a little flexible on price as well that sounds...

25 Mar 2020 at 12:30
  6. GeorgeStorm replied to the thread The Coronavirus Thread.

Yeah I think if you're reasonable with it things should be ok. My brother is moving next week and they're just going to have to try and...

25 Mar 2020 at 11:40
  7. GeorgeStorm replied to the thread Education Budget (<£200) desk chair recommendations.

Potentially. Pushing the budget if I intend on buying two, and one of the things I find annoying is seemingly difficult to find decent...

25 Mar 2020 at 09:23
  8. GeorgeStorm replied to the thread Education Budget (<£200) desk chair recommendations.

Well since I'm now working from home for the next who knows this has jumped up the priority queue, and as has my budget, now thinking...

24 Mar 2020
  9. GeorgeStorm replied to the thread Motors Looking for a new (used) car, possibly hybrid?.

Well due to the new measures this has been delayed for a couple of weeks at least, may keep an eye out in case any other options become...

24 Mar 2020
  10. GeorgeStorm replied to the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

Mm I know of and agree with that in principle, just also less sure since I'm someone who's never had a 'nice' chair, but also never had...

24 Mar 2020