1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ifohancroft's Recent Activity

1. ifohancroft liked censored_Prometheus_'s post in the thread Scratch Build – In Progress Spirit of Motion - Scratch Build.

This is my favorit: [ATTACH] Lamborgini!!! :grin::rock::rock::rock:

hero-tractor.jpg 29 May 2020 at 19:51
  2. ifohancroft liked Zak33's post in the thread Announcement Win prizes with your mods! - updated 05/07/17.

trousers on ... trousers on....

29 May 2020 at 17:01
  3. ifohancroft replied to the thread Scratch Build – In Progress Open Source Keyboard: ErgoDox GG.

I know that feeling :D Good morning btw

29 May 2020 at 16:58
  4. ifohancroft liked Cheapskate's post in the thread Scratch Build – In Progress Open Source Keyboard: ErgoDox GG.

I'm gonna come back when I'm awake and re-read that. Right now it kinda went 'woosh' over my head.

29 May 2020 at 16:57
  5. ifohancroft replied to the thread Scratch Build – In Progress Open Source Keyboard: ErgoDox GG.

Thank you! I can't wait to finish it and get some prototype PCBs made.

29 May 2020 at 10:27
  6. ifohancroft liked MADPC's post in the thread Scratch Build – In Progress Open Source Keyboard: ErgoDox GG.

interesting project

29 May 2020 at 10:27
  7. ifohancroft replied to the thread Scratch Build – In Progress Open Source Keyboard: ErgoDox GG.

Thank you! I am trying to clean up my schematic a bit and follow some organization patterns I see in other people's PCBs such as...

28 May 2020 at 23:28
  8. ifohancroft liked Defyant Mods's post in the thread Scratch Build – In Progress Open Source Keyboard: ErgoDox GG.

Very Clean :rock::rock::rock:

28 May 2020 at 23:26
  9. ifohancroft replied to the thread Scratch Build – In Progress Open Source Keyboard: ErgoDox GG.

I am sorry for the long delay. I have redone the MCU and the LED driver schematic symbols to make connecting them in the schematic...

28 May 2020 at 23:17
  10. ifohancroft liked Defyant Mods's post in the thread Scratch Build – In Progress Puddidium235.

:eeek: now i know why i don't :grin: the amount of modding i could do in that time :naughty:

28 May 2020 at 15:57
  11. ifohancroft liked Cheapskate's post in the thread Scratch Build – In Progress Puddidium235.

New mill, but I'll use my existing controller. Mos and I had a long chat about mills earlier, so I took a day off from repairs and...

28 May 2020 at 15:56
  12. ifohancroft liked Cheapskate's post in the thread Scratch Build – In Progress Puddidium235.

I blame @Mosquito for this one. The weather was terrible yesterday, so I did some finalizing of this. Dang but I needed a bunch of...

28 May 2020 at 15:56