1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jeff Hine's Recent Activity

1. Jeff Hine replied to the thread Reviews CyberpowerPC Ultra 5 RTX Super.

Have...?

21 Feb 2020 at 12:24
  2. Jeff Hine liked fix-the-spade's post in the thread Motors Bit-Tech F1 2020 thread - Pre-season Testing.

I would bet Merc's argument is that the adjustment comes from the steering arms and that they are not part of the suspension. I doubt...

20 Feb 2020 at 19:57
  3. Jeff Hine replied to the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

My latest purchase has arrived...

20 Feb 2020 at 10:40
  4. Jeff Hine replied to the thread Build Advice If you won the Lotto, would you still build your own PC?.

Lemme sort the machine out, first... then I'll worry about what I'ma put it on/in...

19 Feb 2020 at 15:37
  5. Jeff Hine replied to the thread Build Advice If you won the Lotto, would you still build your own PC?.

This side of a new desk, yes... :P

19 Feb 2020 at 09:37
  6. Jeff Hine replied to the thread Education How much does Amazon know?.

That's what I can't stand... so I looked up a product...? "If I could afford to buy it, I woulda done, but I know where I want to buy it...

19 Feb 2020 at 08:27
  7. Jeff Hine replied to the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

[IMG] I know it's not October, 2019 any more, but it's my birthday on Monday...

19 Feb 2020 at 08:18
  8. Jeff Hine replied to the thread Windows Windows 7 keys will activate Windows 10.

Certificate of Authenticity - Microsoft 'proof' that you're buying a genuine copy of Windows; these days it's a sticker with the licence...

19 Feb 2020 at 08:14
  9. Jeff Hine replied to the thread Build Advice If you won the Lotto, would you still build your own PC?.

Summat like this would probably be what I'd build...

19 Feb 2020 at 08:06
  10. Jeff Hine liked Mr_Mistoffelees's post in the thread Education How much does Amazon know?.

I also have none of the friendly spybots and never will.

18 Feb 2020 at 16:10
  11. Jeff Hine replied to the thread Build Advice If you won the Lotto, would you still build your own PC?.

I wouldn't buy anything from the company who make the 'cheese grater' (if it's the machine I think it is) on principle - that's what I...

18 Feb 2020 at 16:06
  12. Jeff Hine replied to the thread Build Advice If you won the Lotto, would you still build your own PC?.

If I wouldn't buy a cheese-grater in my current financial situation, I sure as heck wouldn't if I had more money than sense -...

18 Feb 2020 at 14:30
  13. Jeff Hine replied to the thread News Corsair announces Scimitar RGB Elite gaming mouse.

These kind of input devices would be better if the games they're intended to be used with actually recognised the no. of buttons they...

18 Feb 2020 at 12:45
  14. Jeff Hine replied to the thread LOL Videos of awesome.

Aren't all humans a bit of both, anyway...?

18 Feb 2020 at 07:33
  15. Jeff Hine replied to the thread Build Advice If you won the Lotto, would you still build your own PC?.

Bigger priority for me, if I got Lotto piles of cash, would be a D-SLR setup, but I've just spec'd a £4K PC build to go with it.

17 Feb 2020 at 15:58