1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MLyons's Recent Activity

1. MLyons liked VipersGratitude's post in the thread LOL *NSFW* *The new Demote thread*.

[IMG]

17 Feb 2020 at 13:14
  2. MLyons liked samarlian's post in the thread Scratch Build – In Progress Project Firewater sponsored by Thermaltake, Asrock and AMD.

Time to test the silk flames, then next week drill holes for 24 pin , cpu and gpu. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

17 Feb 2020 at 11:23
  3. MLyons replied to the thread Forum security certificate expired?.

1. Use it 2. use manual auth due to server config 3. ??? 4. Sad me

16 Feb 2020 at 16:33
  4. MLyons replied to the thread Forum security certificate expired?.

sorry all. Was busy working on my new mod. The people over in the discord pinged me to death and now it should all be working

16 Feb 2020 at 14:10
  5. MLyons liked lowfat's post in the thread Scratch Build – In Progress The Crippled God. 2020 Extrusion + 3D Printed Open Frame..

Really only depends on the materials you print. Printing PLA should be doable in pretty much any environment. Modeled a super simple...

14 Feb 2020 at 15:28
  6. MLyons liked adidan's post in the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

Oh don't tell me, I'd leave here in a flash - she wants to stay. Bloody europeans! No bloody sense! :lol:

13 Feb 2020 at 21:20
  7. MLyons liked Nexxo's post in the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

Some people have asked me over the last three years why, given that I have lived in the UK for 27 years and have married a Brit, I...

13 Feb 2020 at 13:16
  8. MLyons liked IanW's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

[IMG]

13 Feb 2020 at 08:56
  9. MLyons liked edzieba's post in the thread News The Threadripper 3990X can run Crysis without a GPU.

We can also look at the mobile realm to see the situation at an accelerated pace and without a pile of legacy cruft: SoC CPUs rapidly...

13 Feb 2020 at 08:56
  10. MLyons liked Nexxo's post in the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

“The day after we vote to leave, we hold all the cards and we can choose the path we want.” – Michael Gove, April 2016 “Getting out of...

12 Feb 2020 at 23:27
  11. MLyons replied to the thread News The Threadripper 3990X can run Crysis without a GPU.

So a lot of stuff is hard to scale across cores. I've been programming for 4-5 years and I've only recently learnt how to do it properly...

12 Feb 2020 at 17:41
  12. MLyons liked RedFlames's post in the thread HS2.

They also work on the principle of policy-based evidence rather than evidence-based policy

12 Feb 2020 at 16:17
  13. MLyons replied to the thread Cooling Which fans where?.

Sounds like a job for a project log and some tools tbh...

12 Feb 2020 at 16:04
  14. MLyons liked The_Crapman's post in the thread Cooling Which fans where?.

Sadly thats the Evolv Shift, not the Evolv ITX. Even though the shift is also ITX, it's not the ITX. All very straightforward as usual...

12 Feb 2020 at 12:10
  15. MLyons replied to the thread Scratch Build – In Progress Scratch Build from 16 year old!.

This is slowly turning into my favourite modding log. Keep up the great work. Have you done any machine in acrylic or Plexiglass yet?

12 Feb 2020 at 10:38