1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MLyons's Recent Activity

1. MLyons liked 23RO_UK's post in the thread CPU This Intel Pricing...WHAT THE F.

An AMD Athlon 200GE with a A320 chipset motherboard perhaps as an alternative...? Comparison LINK1 LINK2 CPU and board for just over £100.

22 Oct 2018 at 21:10
  2. MLyons posted a new thread.

Mod Update bit-tech Case Modding Update: Megamix Edition in Association with Corsair

Sorry it's taken us so long. To make up for it, here's a huge bumper edition. As ever, please vote for your favourite projects. The top...

Forum: Project Logs

22 Oct 2018 at 15:47
  3. MLyons replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

At least something productive may come out of this.

22 Oct 2018 at 15:38
  4. MLyons liked RedFlames's post in the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

[MEDIA]

22 Oct 2018 at 11:17
  5. MLyons liked p0Pe's post in the thread Case Mod - Complete ⭐ Bency McBenchface - The ultimate test bench build.

Never to late for a little video update:D [MEDIA]

22 Oct 2018 at 10:46
  6. MLyons liked clanseven's post in the thread Trumpet Blowing 2018.

One billion...:grin:

22 Oct 2018 at 10:24
  7. MLyons replied to the thread News Intel introduces 9th Gen Intel Core desktop processors.

It was due to the article being left in draft not ready to publish then me changing the time to before the current time.

22 Oct 2018 at 09:22
  8. MLyons replied to the thread News Intel introduces 9th Gen Intel Core desktop processors.

It was due to a scheduling mix up due to people being on holiday and me messing something up in the CMS. 100% user error.

22 Oct 2018 at 09:17
  9. MLyons liked TheMadDutchDude's post in the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

PayPal and their utter incompetence. I'll give you the story... Someone was selling an Intel i9 7900X as untested. I got suckered in...

21 Oct 2018 at 09:33
  10. MLyons liked Plastic_Manc's post in the thread News Researchers claim 'molecular memory' breakthrough.

It baffles me seeing people with proper valuable jobs, I trade media space which feels like playing with Duplo in comparison!

19 Oct 2018 at 21:00
  11. MLyons liked Corky42's post in the thread News Researchers claim 'molecular memory' breakthrough.

The creation of a singularity that's going to call forth our robot masters. :D

19 Oct 2018 at 20:59
  12. MLyons replied to the thread News Researchers claim 'molecular memory' breakthrough.

Wow. Any explanation of what's going on in this pic?

19 Oct 2018 at 15:59
  13. MLyons replied to the thread News Researchers claim 'molecular memory' breakthrough.

You've got me interested now. What do you?

19 Oct 2018 at 14:55
  14. MLyons liked liratheal's post in the thread Other Does anyone own a laser cutter?.

My vinyl cutter chap struck out - Too much small detail for the cutter they have. I'm still re-drawing with single-pixel lines, but the...

18 Oct 2018 at 22:40
  15. MLyons liked Byron C's post in the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

Hah, a Yaris :D. We were going to go with Rolf Yaris at first, but then... yeah... that news happened...!

18 Oct 2018 at 22:39