1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MLyons's Recent Activity

1. MLyons liked Gareth Halfacree's post in the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

Oh, aye, and if we were talking a £20 digital camera or something I can see the DVD being the way to go. These are £500+ machines,...

23 Feb 2019 at 16:07
  2. MLyons liked RedFlames's post in the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

Are they not just giving you the same, punctured, tyre back each time?

23 Feb 2019 at 14:45
  3. MLyons liked LennyRhys's post in the thread Announcement bit-tech forums giveaway with Corsair.

Well this is obviously a trick question - that DC1 has very clearly been half-used, so the correct answer is not a whole number. 34.47

23 Feb 2019 at 10:48
  4. MLyons liked CrapBag's post in the thread Announcement bit-tech forums giveaway with Corsair.

I'll go for 69 just for the lols :)

22 Feb 2019 at 22:31
  5. MLyons liked perplekks45's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

I cancel both my mobile and ISP contract every 12 months. They always call me and offer an outstanding upgrade for less than I paid...

22 Feb 2019 at 16:09
  6. MLyons liked Gareth Halfacree's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Change of plan: just had a somewhat panicked phone call from BT, from a staffer who must be desperate to hit quota 'cos they offered me...

22 Feb 2019 at 12:52
  7. MLyons liked Merglet's post in the thread News Intel teases 'Odyssey' graphics events.

Article is incorrect. Intel first entered the discrete graphics market with the i740 in 1998. I remember reading the original review...

22 Feb 2019 at 10:30
  8. MLyons liked Gareth Halfacree's post in the thread News Intel teases 'Odyssey' graphics events.

...how on Earth did I forget about the i740? I'll update the piece - thanks for the trip down memory lane!

22 Feb 2019 at 10:30
  9. MLyons liked RedFlames's post in the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

...yet, not sure he's told his wife yet.

21 Feb 2019 at 18:10