1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nexxo's Recent Activity

1. Nexxo replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

American assessment of Brexit Britain. SPOILER: it’s utter shite. Brexit: Rotting fish, lost business and piles of red tape hit Britain...

23 Jan 2021 at 12:52
  2. Nexxo liked spolsh's post in the thread Best gift you can give yourself this Christmas?.

Get a cat :)

23 Jan 2021 at 10:34
  3. Nexxo replied to the thread The Coronavirus Thread.

Who would have thought that a more infectious virus would propagate faster through the body and thus present a higher virus load, and...

23 Jan 2021 at 10:29
  4. Nexxo replied to the thread The Coronavirus Thread.

Meanwhile, in France: Covid: France rewards frontline immigrant workers with citizenship - BBC News In the UK they are denied...

22 Jan 2021 at 22:08
  5. Nexxo liked Gareth Halfacree's post in the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

It baffles me that nobody's lead with the headline "HANDS OFF THE NHS".

22 Jan 2021 at 14:09
  6. Nexxo replied to the thread Biden: his time as the 46th US President.

[IMG] YYEEAAAAAAAAHHH!!!....

21 Jan 2021 at 21:55
  7. Nexxo liked VipersGratitude's post in the thread Biden: his time as the 46th US President.

[MEDIA] Also who changed the name of this thread to "Biden: The 46th US President" and not "Biden: His Time"?

21 Jan 2021 at 21:50
  8. Nexxo replied to the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Yeah, but you'd have to take Trump with it...

21 Jan 2021 at 21:16
  9. Nexxo replied to the thread Biden: his time as the 46th US President.

"We want to establish 'close ties'..." [IMG]

21 Jan 2021 at 20:57
  10. Nexxo liked enbydee's post in the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

"We want to ensure this thing never happens" "It is so offensive to suggest that that thing would ever happen" "Ok, so you'll vote to...

21 Jan 2021 at 18:35
  11. Nexxo liked enbydee's post in the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

Imagine if the nation learned how to make a proper gravy out of this.

21 Jan 2021 at 10:50
  12. Nexxo replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

Well, according to Trade Minister Greg Hands any claims that the NHS would ever be for sale are so "offensive and absurd" that they felt...

21 Jan 2021 at 09:45
  13. Nexxo liked Mr_Mistoffelees's post in the thread Your job, is it worth it!.

A lot of people do appreciate and respect you all. Were it not for NHS ambulance crew, doctors and nurses, I would have been dead 29...

20 Jan 2021 at 21:37
  14. Nexxo liked adidan's post in the thread The Coronavirus Thread.

Good idea. I'll think about how much I want to freak out my neighbours. So, probably :lol:

20 Jan 2021 at 21:35
  15. Nexxo liked David's post in the thread The Coronavirus Thread.

Are you gunna double down and print out some bio-hazard signs for the door?

20 Jan 2021 at 21:35