1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nexxo's Recent Activity

1. Nexxo replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

Not to mention that the German car industry is overproducing anyway and covers only a single digit percentage of the German workforce....

25 Feb 2020 at 22:33
  2. Nexxo liked edzieba's post in the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

"Brexit Uncertainty" is one of the more disgusting weasel-phrases. It is not 'uncertainty' that is causing companies to avoid UK...

25 Feb 2020 at 22:29
  3. Nexxo replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

Apparently Brexit needs some experts after all... Also in the article, of 23 February 2020: On 25 February 2020: EU set to agree UK...

25 Feb 2020 at 07:25
  4. Nexxo replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

Naah, Thatcher privatised the weather and sold it to a higher-bidding country. Threw in some fishing quotas too, I gather.

24 Feb 2020 at 08:35
  5. Nexxo replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

True, dat. :D HMG likes to engage in exceptionalism-driven wish-based politics: the firm belief that the UK simply isn't subject to the...

23 Feb 2020 at 19:32
  6. Nexxo replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

See this ****? [IMG] This **** has definitely not been happening in the Netherlands, even though it has been dealing with the same...

23 Feb 2020 at 18:18
  7. Nexxo replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

In the last two years my mother has gone from being fairly Eurosceptic to being all pro-EU all of a sudden. She is an Anglophile, and in...

23 Feb 2020 at 12:32
  8. Nexxo replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

You just let me know when the subject merits some respectful dialogue. The London ones are more fun, generally speaking.

22 Feb 2020
  9. Nexxo replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

[IMG]

22 Feb 2020
  10. Nexxo replied to the thread R.I.P. Waynio.

And always remembered.

22 Feb 2020
  11. Nexxo replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

Meanwhile, returning from the Netherlands... [IMG] We'd barely got through customs and there were several recruitment adverts for...

22 Feb 2020