1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nexxo's Recent Activity

1. Nexxo liked Andersen's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Two things: having a date with my first non-binary person today and been on HRT for 300 days Time flies

12 Jun 2021 at 15:59
  2. Nexxo replied to the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

it's a small thing, but I'm really pleased that I managed to get my hands on a nearly mint condition vintage Prior binocular inspection...

12 Jun 2021 at 12:16
  3. Nexxo replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

Meanwhile, in the Daily Heil universe: [MEDIA] And in the real universe: [MEDIA]

10 Jun 2021
  4. Nexxo liked Anfield's post in the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

That applied only when they voted against the deal under Mrs Hostile Environment, when they voted for it under Mr Penis that ceased to...

10 Jun 2021
  5. Nexxo replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

[IMG]

10 Jun 2021
  6. Nexxo liked liratheal's post in the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

Ah, see, I see where you went wrong here. The secret ingredient is being a dick. It's tricky, because if you have any concept of...

10 Jun 2021
  7. Nexxo replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

The UK had to accept a bad deal to avoid no deal? I thought that 'no deal' was better than a 'bad deal'?

10 Jun 2021