1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pccustom's Recent Activity

1. pccustom replied to the thread Scratch Build – In Progress BLACK HAWK scratch build SPONSORED *HWLEGEND MODDING TEAM*.

after a pause he picks up the beast again we are at the final stages of assembling the RGB cable connection panels some shots [img]...

2 Apr 2020 at 19:48
  2. pccustom replied to the thread Case Mod - Complete Fluffy - CM MasterBox Q300P (completed).

I love it!!

2 Apr 2020 at 14:53
  3. pccustom liked Falqoon's post in the thread Scratch Build – In Progress DM-01 Hyper Case.

Coming along really nice. I really like the shape you've made!

2 Apr 2020 at 09:39
  4. pccustom liked AcuteJungle66's post in the thread Case Mod - In Progress Project SparklePony - Thermaltake 2020 Case Mod Challenge.

Hi All. My name is Chris and I am from Scotland. I have been dabbling with tech ever since I got my Commodore 64 back in the '80s, but...

2 Apr 2020 at 09:38
  5. pccustom replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress BORD3RLANDS MOD *HW LEGEND MODDING TEAM*.

The time has come to modify the fantastic INNO3D RTX 2080 SUPER TWIN X2 OC video card I build a backplate to be applied on the back...

26 Mar 2020