1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pete J's Recent Activity

1. Pete J liked perplekks45's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

[IMG]

20 Apr 2021 at 04:12
  2. Pete J replied to the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

[IMG]

19 Apr 2021 at 19:24
  3. Pete J replied to the thread Other Pete J's thread of Lego building (current project: Y-Wing).

@liratheal Ah, I see your point! So the short answer is yes, they do eat sleep and breathe Lego. Whilst I'm thankful to them for...

19 Apr 2021 at 11:10
  4. Pete J replied to the thread Other Pete J's thread of Lego building (current project: Y-Wing).

Grr. Two identical pieces missing that have halted progress, so close to the end. [IMG] Two small orders made, luckily there are two...

18 Apr 2021 at 19:06
  5. Pete J liked DeadP1xels's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Clearing a credit card on Tuesday when my eBay managed payment comes through. Slowly and surely getting there now. I’ve also been...

18 Apr 2021 at 13:07
  6. Pete J replied to the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

@perplekks45 Good luck dood!

18 Apr 2021 at 07:01
  7. Pete J liked perplekks45's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Had a nice workout today, will feel it in my whole body tomorrow. But it should be gone by Monday, the day of my wedding. And right...

18 Apr 2021 at 07:00
  8. Pete J replied to the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Spring clean done. Time to sit back and enjoy the cleanliness.

17 Apr 2021 at 19:15
  9. Pete J liked liratheal's post in the thread Other Games Workshop.

Slapped the Leman Russ together after it arrived at long last; [IMG] The dozerblade angles down a bit too much, but.. Live and learn....

16 Apr 2021 at 20:40
  10. Pete J liked Gunsmith's post in the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

♫ " Gonna need a Moscart, MoscaaaARGGGHT!" ♫ [IMG]

16 Apr 2021 at 11:37
  11. Pete J liked Almightyrastus's post in the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

Oh very nice. Love me an Eco-Drive. I have a Skyhawk and I bought my wife one of these a few years ago: [IMG]

16 Apr 2021 at 11:36
  12. Pete J liked legoman's post in the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

Continuing the watch theme. My history with smart watches failing, I decided on something slightly more simple [IMG]

15 Apr 2021
  13. Pete J liked perplekks45's post in the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

[IMG] Most people spend less on their watch, I guess, but I needed a new strap.

15 Apr 2021
  14. Pete J replied to the thread Other Pete J's thread of Lego building (current project: Y-Wing).

Y-Wing progress: [IMG] The 'nacelles' at the end of the engines were a bloody nightmare to assemble. Just the cockpit to go!

15 Apr 2021