1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RedFlames's Recent Activity

1. RedFlames replied to the thread Cases Finding Desktop (horizontal) full ATX cases or larger.

You still have the Air 540, but supply of them seems to be a little thin on the ground now...

22 Jun 2018 at 13:00
  2. RedFlames replied to the thread LOL *NSFW* *The new Demote thread*.

Not even an e-bike will get you up some the hills round here in one piece.

22 Jun 2018 at 12:51
  3. RedFlames replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

Flash *******.

21 Jun 2018 at 23:48
  4. RedFlames replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

It's all largely immaterial when you're skint. £200 or £250, can't afford it either way.

21 Jun 2018 at 23:41
  5. RedFlames replied to the thread Other Restoring a bench vice.

disassemble it [or as best you can]. clean all the crud out from the workings give it a good greasing [not oil, grease] put it back...

21 Jun 2018 at 23:24
  6. RedFlames replied to the thread Films The Official bit-tech Movie Thread - What have you seen lately?.

Who Framed Roger Rabbit? - Better than Goofy/10 One of my all-time favourites.

21 Jun 2018 at 23:10
  7. RedFlames replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

GPU Prices + skintness.

21 Jun 2018 at 22:47
  8. RedFlames replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

[IMG]

21 Jun 2018 at 16:25
  9. RedFlames liked Chairboy's post in the thread LOL *NSFW* *The new Demote thread*.

[IMG]

21 Jun 2018 at 16:14
  10. RedFlames replied to the thread E.U: Leave or Stay? Your thoughts..

I know it's been a quirk of poltical language for a while, especially form the govt side but the thing that's geting on my nerves -...

21 Jun 2018 at 15:35
  11. RedFlames replied to the thread News Intel's Brian Krzanich resigns over fraternisation.

If the company has the policy of 'don't shag your secretary', then don't shag your secretary... But that said, i think they've gone...

21 Jun 2018 at 14:41
  12. RedFlames replied to the thread Cases Finding Desktop (horizontal) full ATX cases or larger.

If it absolutely positively has to be a desktop/horizontal case then it's the FD @The_Crapman mentioned or the SilverStone GD09......

21 Jun 2018 at 14:13
  13. RedFlames replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

Why isn't this CUDA aidget working eyes dead GPU on desk ...****... yes... that'll be why...

21 Jun 2018 at 13:35
  14. RedFlames replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Suck it Mr Examiner</title> </head> <body> <p>Happy now?</p> </body> </html> It's valid HTML...

20 Jun 2018 at 21:59
  15. RedFlames replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

...never said i was a professional. But unlike your doge self at least i have thumbs :p

20 Jun 2018 at 21:55