1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rollo's Recent Activity

1. rollo replied to the thread Other Cryptocurrency.

The crypto free fall continues

15 May 2021 at 11:51
  2. rollo replied to the thread Other Cryptocurrency.

It happened on previous crashes as well, The Crypto sites most of them need to sell stuff to pay you money, Thats why its 3-5 days on...

14 May 2021 at 11:42
  3. rollo liked Omnislip's post in the thread Other Cryptocurrency.

Shouldn't this make anyone with any serious money in crypto panic in a big way? That exchanges are going to literally stop them getting...

14 May 2021 at 11:41
  4. rollo liked Mr_Mistoffelees's post in the thread Other Cryptocurrency.

I would not assume any cryptocurrency is safe and stable. Invest nothing that you cannot afford to lose.

14 May 2021 at 11:41
  5. rollo replied to the thread Other Cryptocurrency.

For new people I would research what are called Safe coins, Things with real world implications. Avoid the Meme coins like Doge and Shib...

14 May 2021 at 09:53
  6. rollo liked boiled_elephant's post in the thread Difficult situation you had/have to face and how you managed to overcome it.

This. Being able to really level with somebody about your problems is so important. In my experience so far, men are singularly bad at...

13 May 2021 at 13:08
  7. rollo replied to the thread Other Am I being scammed?!.

It would be a odd scam to say the least, but I wonder why he has not collected payment

13 May 2021 at 13:08
  8. rollo replied to the thread Other Cryptocurrency.

Elon musk tweet just removed $5000 off Bitcoin, this could be a very red night they don’t want people moving stuff around anymore so...

13 May 2021 at 00:46
  9. rollo replied to the thread Difficult situation you had/have to face and how you managed to overcome it.

The short version of my story 10 years ago I had chronic stomach pain which they corrected In emergency surgery, well it did not work...

12 May 2021 at 21:27
  10. rollo replied to the thread Other Cryptocurrency.

Its basically playing the lottery, you might win but chances are your not going too

12 May 2021 at 17:04
  11. rollo replied to the thread Motors Bit-Tech F1 2021 thread - Race 5: Monaco.

I would be shocked if the F1 road show gets out of europe and the middle east this year again, Reality is most countrys do not want...

12 May 2021 at 15:58
  12. rollo replied to the thread Other Cryptocurrency.

anyone who got in on shiba made a tidy penny, And anyone who escaped doge in the 50s also did too. Eth will eventually return to £2k...

11 May 2021
  13. rollo replied to the thread Motors Bit-Tech F1 2021 thread - Race 5: Monaco.

monaco feels like a big race already, Lewis wins again the gap is 21 points minimum and you begin to worry for max. Perez needs to get...

11 May 2021