ronny78's Recent Activity

1. ronny78 replied to the thread Scratch Build - In Progress ⭐ Goa´uld Al´Kesh [scratch build].

Yes, of course. It's just better for perfect work. Costs a little more. I have the extruded acrylic just because the waste in the...

24 Apr 2018 at 22:11
  2. ronny78 replied to the thread Scratch Build - In Progress ⭐ Goa´uld Al´Kesh [scratch build].

Hello, The first thing I noticed in this photo was that something was wrong on the IO-Shield. I did not notice the tinkering, although...

24 Apr 2018 at 21:50
  3. ronny78 replied to the thread Scratch Build - In Progress ⭐ Goa´uld Al´Kesh [scratch build].

Hi Thx guys, @zak Yes they were leftovers from the hardware store. Its a small problem with extruded acrylic but you can fix it with a...

24 Apr 2018 at 19:22
  4. ronny78 liked zak's post in the thread Scratch Build - In Progress ⭐ Goa´uld Al´Kesh [scratch build].

ahhh i see some melting with the scroll saw, happened to me too in my current build, i found out it was because I accidentally bought...

24 Apr 2018 at 19:13
  5. ronny78 liked mnpctech's post in the thread Scratch Build - In Progress ⭐ Goa´uld Al´Kesh [scratch build].

Having work with that fiberglass filler, I can respect the amount of time youve invested into this..

24 Apr 2018 at 19:09
  6. ronny78 liked Cheapskate's post in the thread Scratch Build - In Progress ⭐ Goa´uld Al´Kesh [scratch build].

It's my fault I can't see pics. I just forgot. If someone else is having the same problem, It's because they are on an older...

24 Apr 2018 at 19:09