1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samamba's Recent Activity

1. Samamba replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress Felipe Samamba - SF1S.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

26 Feb 2021 at 19:37
  2. Samamba replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress Felipe Samamba - SF1S.

Next step was the construction of the front. As the space was bigger than I expected, I ended up using another screen at the bottom of...

26 Feb 2021 at 19:34
  3. Samamba liked kim's post in the thread Case Mod - In Progress Felipe Samamba - SF1S.

Great work :thumb: very clean and pro, I liked the project at first glance on the render, and it takes shape nicely :rock:

26 Feb 2021 at 12:22
  4. Samamba replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress Felipe Samamba - SF1S.

I ended up removing the varnish and polishing and decided to paint the pieces in the color of the case, but first I made a piece to...

25 Feb 2021 at 14:51
  5. Samamba replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress Felipe Samamba - SF1S.

At first I thought about polishing the pieces. But after I applied the varnish something went wrong. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]...

25 Feb 2021 at 14:48
  6. Samamba replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress Felipe Samamba - SF1S.

I was sick of the motherboard covers and the Water Block look and that's why I decided to make new covers for both. But first I decided...

25 Feb 2021 at 14:46
  7. Samamba replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress Felipe Samamba - SF1S.

For the project an SSD M.2 from Team Force Group model Cardea II was used, but the red color would not match the project so I decided to...

25 Feb 2021 at 14:43
  8. Samamba replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress Felipe Samamba - SF1S.

More Pics [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

22 Feb 2021 at 20:38
  9. Samamba replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress Felipe Samamba - SF1S.

More pics [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]...

22 Feb 2021 at 20:38
  10. Samamba replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress Felipe Samamba - SF1S.

First step was to cover the interior. I used cardboard to take the measurements, then remade everything in 3mm MDF (same thickness as...

22 Feb 2021 at 20:37
  11. Samamba liked Defyant Mods's post in the thread Case Mod - In Progress Felipe Samamba - SF1S.

Love the look of the front of this !!!!

22 Feb 2021 at 18:32