1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Scroome
Last Activity:
25 Oct 2017
Technical Director

Share This Page

Scroome

Well-Known Member, from London

Scroome was last seen:
25 Oct 2017
    1. Shirty
      Shirty
      Glad to hear it bro. I'm great thanks, busy with work and family so I don't post on here as much as I'd like to but I'm always around ;)
    2. Shirty
      Shirty
      'Twasn't me guv - is it the one on Metacritic? AN IMPOSTER! I'm all good Steve, I hope you're both well and your Crohn's isn't giving you too much grief at the minute.
    3. Shirty
      Shirty
      It's not too bad, I think we all just jump straight on to the moderation queues as soon as we log on, which means that it never gets very big :thumb:

I'm not too bad fella, just living my life and trying to find time to do stuff I enjoy (increasingly difficult). How are you doing? All settled down now?
    4. IamJudd
      IamJudd
      Moved here last year from Basildon... What an upgrade!
    5. Shirty
      Shirty
      I'm sorry my good man, I'll take care to shower you with love on Christmas day when I finally get two minutes to think! xxx
    6. Byron C
      Byron C
      I have absolutely no idea where I got this avatar from...! I remember that it was a quick thing though, as I needed some graphics for a charity thing I did!
    7. Shirty
      Shirty
      The money thing is the main reason we haven't tied the knot - as I'm sure you're aware the parenthood limitations aren't quite the same for us so it was far less of a factor!

We've been together, monogamous and happy (most of the time) for the best part of a decade now, so other than some very small legal changes marriage wouldn't actually make a blind bit of difference to us!
    8. Shirty
      Shirty
      Apparently he's crying inconsolably. Meanwhile I'm sat at work taking the easy ride :p

He's usually a good lad though, quite calm. Newborns are fairly simple creatures: sleep, wake, cry, eat, look around, sleep etc... with the occasional turd thrown in for good measure. They only become interesting to us menfolk once they start becoming entertaining in their own right, laughing, reacting etc.

How's pre-married life treating you (or at least what's left of it)?
    9. Shirty
      Shirty
      Get back in here and post more amusing things at once!
    10. Shirty
      Shirty
      No worries bud, I'm still up in the rocky hills of Majorca until Sunday :D
    11. Scroome
      Scroome
      Guess who has treats for Shirty! When I'm back in a few days, the code is yours.
    12. Shirty
      Shirty
      Who you callin' ho?
    13. Shirty
      Shirty
      Yes. But these things happen. Maybe I'll do some posting to liven things up a bit ;)
    14. Shirty
      Shirty
      Full HD gaming from tonight onward!
    15. Shirty
      Shirty
      You know you're right.

Truth is that on quiet days this forum is quite boring, so I like to spread the love occasionally in an attempt to liven the place up. Quiet days usually indicate that work has caught up with me and I'm slaving away maniacally to stave off the threat of a P45 landing on my desk ;)
    16. Shirty
      Shirty
      It didn't hurt, don't worry.
    17. Shirty
      Shirty
      Fill me in matey, I have plenty of time but questionable talents.
    18. Shirty
      Shirty
      I'll see you out.
    19. Shirty
      Shirty
      Haha, it was supposed to be a tissue but I got all over excited with the GIMP (sounds wrong doesn't it) and texture-filled it so it looks like a metal diamond now. :duh:
    20. Shirty
      Shirty
      It's designed to be cryptic enough to require a touch of thought, but once you see it it's not that subtle really is it? ;)
  • About

Technical Director
    Gaming, Mexican food, Being eco friendly when possible