1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The_Crapman's Recent Activity

1. The_Crapman liked perplekks45's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Had a nice workout today, will feel it in my whole body tomorrow. But it should be gone by Monday, the day of my wedding. And right...

17 Apr 2021 at 23:06
  2. The_Crapman replied to the thread Motors Bit-Tech F1 2021 thread - Race 3: Portugal.

such a shame for Lando. phenomenal performance for what could and maybe should have been 3rd.

17 Apr 2021 at 22:03
  3. The_Crapman replied to the thread Graphics Nvidia 3xxx series thread.

Like Andre the giant. Tiny little fella, all done with camera trickery.

16 Apr 2021 at 23:40
  4. The_Crapman replied to the thread Graphics Nvidia 3xxx series thread.

Yes, one of the oodles of bits and bobs, along with all the other component and PCB shortages. Still one pinch point out of the loop....

16 Apr 2021 at 18:48
  5. The_Crapman liked Bloody_Pete's post in the thread Graphics Nvidia 3xxx series thread.

Sorry, I should have been clearer, one of the big problems currently is the lack of memory, its whats doing Apple in, so unfortunately...

16 Apr 2021 at 18:41
  6. The_Crapman replied to the thread Graphics Nvidia 3xxx series thread.

Oodles of bits and bobs, but with tsmc creaking under the strain, it's one pinch point out the loop. Probably won't see consumer cards...

16 Apr 2021 at 11:25
  7. The_Crapman replied to the thread Graphics Nvidia 3xxx series thread.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. At least they have their own fabs.

16 Apr 2021 at 09:48
  8. The_Crapman posted a new thread.

TV Shows "GamesMaster: The Oral History" on Kickstarter

Anyone got a spare £5k? :hehe: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/darrenwall/gamesmaster-the-oral-history I'd completely forgot about...

Forum: General

16 Apr 2021 at 09:31
  9. The_Crapman liked lilgoth89's post in the thread Motors Bit-Tech F1 2021 thread - Race 3: Portugal.

[IMG]

16 Apr 2021 at 09:12
  10. The_Crapman liked Gaming_freak_10's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Bought a few 3rd party batteries for my digital camera. IT LIVES!!!!!!!! Original battery expanded and died.

16 Apr 2021 at 02:29
  11. The_Crapman liked xaser04's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Very nice view. :) Edit: Also found out what the blade edit tool does in Resolve. Always learning it seems. :clap:

16 Apr 2021 at 02:16
  12. The_Crapman liked Mr_Mistoffelees's post in the thread Reviews be quiet! Pure Loop 360 AIO Review.

I couldn't see you properly, my glasses are on upside-down.

14 Apr 2021 at 21:55
  13. The_Crapman replied to the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

[MEDIA]

14 Apr 2021 at 19:12
  14. The_Crapman replied to the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Yeh I've had that happen, but deep deep into an edit and "undo" doesn't undo meddlings in fusion :rollingeyes: there is a way of...

14 Apr 2021 at 13:49
  15. The_Crapman liked Bloody_Pete's post in the thread Pondering about watercooling my next project, input needed..

Its because Alphacool list the STL's for all of their products, so makes it super easy... I'll share what I design, so watch this space!

14 Apr 2021 at 12:02