1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The_Crapman's Recent Activity

1. The_Crapman replied to the thread Scratch Build – In Progress Metaversa 02: Ada.

[IMG]

19 Oct 2018 at 05:53
  2. The_Crapman replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

What drink was it? Coca-Cola is pretty much the only real pop left. Honestly, if I ever met Jamie Slobbiver on the street it would take...

18 Oct 2018 at 21:10
  3. The_Crapman replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

Hernia op cancelled. Bert and Ernie will be here a while longer :sigh: Edit: Got a new date for surgery, but not for 3 weeks. Joy!

17 Oct 2018 at 16:00
  4. The_Crapman liked David's post in the thread Films The Official bit-tech Movie Thread - What have you seen lately?.

It's understandable - we all know Gareth has a very limited grasp of English. Cut him some slack. **runs away, giggling like a maniac**

17 Oct 2018 at 09:50
  5. The_Crapman liked wolfticket's status.

I remember when mice had balls.

17 Oct 2018 at 07:16
  6. The_Crapman liked Gareth Halfacree's post in the thread Food & Drink What are you currently drinking?.

[ATTACH] First Japanese whisky. Bit bitey neat, but goes down well with a bit of ice to keep it company.

Dpn2xYLWsAEky7R.jpg 16 Oct 2018 at 23:14
  7. The_Crapman replied to the thread Food & Drink What are you currently drinking?.

Ooo I had a bottle of Nikka a year or 2 ago and loved it. And I'm normally more of a fan of heavily peated stuff.

16 Oct 2018 at 23:14
  8. The_Crapman replied to the thread Films The Official bit-tech Movie Thread - What have you seen lately?.

Could be worse, you could have been the man that thought the noise flies make comes from their mouths :eyebrow:

16 Oct 2018 at 22:58
  9. The_Crapman replied to the thread Films The Official bit-tech Movie Thread - What have you seen lately?.

In proper English and not butcherd by aluminum yanks variety, it's sim-bi-otic, sim-bi-osis, not sim-bee-otic. Bloody American's and...

16 Oct 2018 at 22:17
  10. The_Crapman replied to the thread Cases The waiting game (subjective alert).

Could try vinyl?

16 Oct 2018 at 15:32
  11. The_Crapman liked fix-the-spade's post in the thread LOL *NSFW* *The new Demote thread*.

The crewman's face there is legendary.

14 Oct 2018 at 20:02
  12. The_Crapman liked TheBlackSwordsMan's post in the thread LOL *NSFW* *The new Demote thread*.

There's no better place in the world to jump with your harms raised than under a spinning rotor. World class Darwin award material. [IMG]

14 Oct 2018 at 20:02
  13. The_Crapman liked TheBlackSwordsMan's post in the thread LOL *NSFW* *The new Demote thread*.

[IMG] [IMG]

14 Oct 2018 at 10:41
  14. The_Crapman liked Mr_Mistoffelees's post in the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

Irwin Record woodwork vice. You can still buy things that are well enough made and solid enough, so they last long enough to pass-on to...

13 Oct 2018 at 17:48
  15. The_Crapman replied to the thread Cases The waiting game (subjective alert).

I think black exterior with white interior in a GOOD case might be a push. Seen it in a few crappy ones, betfenix especially like to mix...

13 Oct 2018 at 12:35