1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The_Crapman's Recent Activity

1. The_Crapman replied to the thread Multi The Division 2.

Ralph came for the graphics, he stayed for the watercooling. [img]

20 Mar 2019 at 23:25
  2. The_Crapman liked Vault-Tec's post in the thread Multi The Division 2.

D'you know what, I completely agree. The detail to small items like the gold anodised bins and bottles of cleaning stuffs is just second...

20 Mar 2019 at 16:44
  3. The_Crapman liked Gunsmith's post in the thread Multi The Division 2.

Good god this game is pretty, the art team need a damn raise for the work they've put into the city, especially the weather effects. [IMG]

20 Mar 2019 at 11:39
  4. The_Crapman liked Gunsmith's post in the thread Features Revisited: Titanfall 2.

[IMG]

19 Mar 2019 at 18:07
  5. The_Crapman liked Gareth Halfacree's post in the thread News Nvidia's GauGAN turns sketches into photos.

PENISES. PENISES EVERYWHERE.

19 Mar 2019 at 15:23
  6. The_Crapman replied to the thread News Nvidia's GauGAN turns sketches into photos.

This is one of the coolest things I have ever seen a computer do.

19 Mar 2019 at 12:47
  7. The_Crapman liked perplekks45's post in the thread Features Revisited: Titanfall 2.

The leveling up up max (30) was incredibly fun and engaging as well as blessed with well-written plot and impressive locations. The...

19 Mar 2019 at 08:13
  8. The_Crapman replied to the thread News Nvidia to enable ray tracing in non-RTX GPUs.

Loooooooooollll

18 Mar 2019 at 23:36
  9. The_Crapman replied to the thread Features Revisited: Titanfall 2.

My review of division 2 in a nutshell. [MEDIA] P.s. It's awesome.

18 Mar 2019 at 21:43
  10. The_Crapman replied to the thread PSU Intermittent Power On Fault.

Ergh. Having just ripped my dual loops apart for a clean and to upgrade the gpu, you have my sympathies.

18 Mar 2019 at 17:08
  11. The_Crapman replied to the thread PSU Intermittent Power On Fault.

Could be a motherboard problem, as that is what passes instructions to the psu to turn on and off. Or maybe a problem with the power...

18 Mar 2019 at 13:00
  12. The_Crapman replied to the thread News Crytek demos real-time Radeon ray tracing.

Someone needs to make a version of the old Spanish laughing man about RTX cards and RT cores. Nvidia: 10 years in the making... Crytek:...

18 Mar 2019 at 10:17
  13. The_Crapman replied to the thread Motors Bit-Tech F1 2019 thread - Race 1: Australia.

I did see that, but I also thought well if you don't want to know the results this is not the place for you. I didn't go on any website...

18 Mar 2019 at 09:06
  14. The_Crapman replied to the thread Multi The Division 2.

I've played for 20 hours but I'm only on level 12! Ha ha. I was intending on ploughing through it quickly, but I'm so easily distracted...

18 Mar 2019 at 08:56
  15. The_Crapman liked David's post in the thread Motherboards ITX Anonymous Club.

Arise thread, long since dead etc.... So, my ncase m1 arrived today and I've just spent three and a half hours shoe-horning my test rig...

18 Mar 2019 at 00:01