1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TheMadDutchDude's Recent Activity

1. TheMadDutchDude replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

That moment when you are 3 hours into a print and realize that you forgot to change the height of one component. ****! :lol:

21 Jan 2019 at 02:58
  2. TheMadDutchDude liked DeadP1xels's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

I feel sore all over but I'm also feeling pretty darn proud of myself. Since boxing day I've lost about 10 or so pounds which is a...

21 Jan 2019 at 00:45
  3. TheMadDutchDude replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

Sorry for your loss, fella. It’s never easy losing a beloved pet. :( So, more on the snow... it’s as high as my footwell around my...

21 Jan 2019 at 00:36
  4. TheMadDutchDude replied to the thread Case Mod - Complete Nintendo Switch mod - Shiny Charizard.

Concept created ... just got to wait 12 hours for a rough print of the center piece. Then to reprint in finer quality as well as the...

20 Jan 2019 at 20:52
  5. TheMadDutchDude replied to the thread Case Mod - Complete Nintendo Switch mod - Shiny Charizard.

This just gave me an awesome idea for me to try on my 3D printer... I'll post a log if it goes well. :D Thank you, dude! :)

20 Jan 2019 at 17:13
  6. TheMadDutchDude replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

I missed it on cam, but she ran through the big snow pile. :D

20 Jan 2019 at 17:10
  7. TheMadDutchDude replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

I’ll try. She just runs in and out the house and covers my carpet... trying to avoid letting her out for now. :D Edit: uploading now....

20 Jan 2019 at 15:56
  8. TheMadDutchDude replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

[IMG] This all fell last night, with another 3-5 inches to fall during the day. It’s fun watching my puppy run through it, though.

20 Jan 2019 at 15:43
  9. TheMadDutchDude replied to the thread News Microsoft pulls back on Cortana efforts.

Completely pointless **** that should never have existed. I remove it as soon as I can.

20 Jan 2019 at 15:11
  10. TheMadDutchDude liked 23RO_UK's post in the thread News Microsoft pulls back on Cortana efforts.

My usual response when installing a new build OS... “Hi I’m Cortana” “F*ck off Cortana”

20 Jan 2019 at 15:11
  11. TheMadDutchDude replied to the thread Other 5m surge protector?.

Just plug it into an extension lead.

20 Jan 2019 at 00:59
  12. TheMadDutchDude replied to the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

The upload is weak, but I don’t upload much. Download is what matters. :D

20 Jan 2019 at 00:10
  13. TheMadDutchDude replied to the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

I'll just leave this here. It's still busy bonding channels, so it should in theory be getting a little quicker too. :D :D :D [IMG]...

19 Jan 2019 at 20:43
  14. TheMadDutchDude liked Mister_Tad's post in the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

Finding gems like this on warehouse deals helps with the cost-prohibitive bit... [IMG] I don't actually need it right now, but...

19 Jan 2019 at 17:33
  15. TheMadDutchDude replied to the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

That is awesome! :D

19 Jan 2019 at 17:33