1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TheMadDutchDude's Recent Activity

1. TheMadDutchDude liked The_Crapman's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Think we've found our wedding venue. [IMG] It's a little further from the church than we'd wanted unless you use the m6 toll, in which...

22 Jul 2018 at 13:57
  2. TheMadDutchDude liked MLyons's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

[ATTACH]

D0C2B7D9-ED6B-4A0E-B07C-C983A349C5DE.jpeg 22 Jul 2018 at 13:57
  3. TheMadDutchDude replied to the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

You’re not doing a fresh install to get rid of the bloatware? Boooooo!!!!

20 Jul 2018 at 22:44
  4. TheMadDutchDude liked RedFlames's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

What's a holiday?

20 Jul 2018 at 22:43
  5. TheMadDutchDude liked Mister_Tad's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

If you need to fit into a non-ATX-friendly space (looks like it might be slimmer than ATX?), I have a TFX power supply going spare.

6. TheMadDutchDude liked liratheal's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

I might be in line to "inherit" a dead (PSU's gone kaboom) HP Z440. I've mapped out the bespoke power headers, and with the help of a...

7. TheMadDutchDude replied to the thread Cooling Has fan technology moved on at all in the last 5+ years?.

They get noisier, for sure. They might also slow due to increased resistance in the motor, particularly from the bearings.

20 Jul 2018 at 11:35
  8. TheMadDutchDude posted a new thread.

Other What to do with this?

Hey, I’ve recently acquired a server-grade board that has quad NICs and all that good stuff. It has a built in SAS/SATA controller and...

Forum: Hardware

20 Jul 2018 at 04:22
  9. TheMadDutchDude liked MLyons's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

This gif [IMG]

20 Jul 2018 at 01:09
  10. TheMadDutchDude liked MLyons's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

[IMG]

20 Jul 2018 at 01:08
  11. TheMadDutchDude liked 23RO_UK's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

[img]

20 Jul 2018 at 01:08