Share This Page

true_gamer

Winning, Male, from Exeter

true_gamer was last seen:
24 Feb 2018 at 21:24
    1. hamza_tm
      hamza_tm
      Oh riiiiight :)

Good stuff! How are the working hours Sat till Wed? Do you stay away from home all 5 days? Sorry if i sound nosy just having crazy dreams of doing something like that in future as the er.. money seems good ;)
    2. hamza_tm
      hamza_tm
      Hey dude... just wondering what do you do to fund such a car and rig?

Intrigued I am :D

Oh yeah and I forgot to say, NICE CAR DOOOD
      And nice laptop-to-come ;)
    3. DeadP1xels
      DeadP1xels
      Thanks!

I would kill to be a young raggamuffin like you only 29! the prime of your life :D
    4. true_gamer
      true_gamer
      @GeorgeK - It's been a pleasure to do business with you! Thank you :)

@ Big_malc - Thank you. :)
    5. Big_malc
      Big_malc
      Happy b day True_Gamer
    6. GeorgeK
      GeorgeK
      Cheers again mate for the smooth 680 transaction - mighty impressed! Oh and Happy Birthday!
    7. true_gamer
      true_gamer
      Thanks! Oh and less of the old! :D
    8. KidMod-Southpaw
      KidMod-Southpaw
      Happy birthday you old coot! :D
    9. Yaka
      Yaka
      brilliant seller sold me his intel i7 3960x and sent the very day payment cleared. thanks highly recomended
    10. penryn 2 hertz
      penryn 2 hertz
      Merry Christmas
    11. Idioteque
      Idioteque
      Excellent seller. Great communication and quick shipping! Recommended to anyone.
    12. Shayne
      Shayne
      Thank you

I understand that your problem was a cold bug because you were water cooled. Did this also fix the flicker on the second monitor when idle at 157/300?

Regards
    13. Shayne
      Shayne
      Hi

I have a dual monitor problem when over clocked that causes the second monitor to flicker due to the idle clocks on the master going to 157/300 as soon as over clocked. When it is not over clocked it is at 400/1000 and only the slave is 157/300. You have mentioned in this forum that raising the idle clock makes this disappear, however this is just a couple of times with no follow up conclusions.

1) Will raising the clock info 01 (underclocking) in RBE from 157/300/0.95 to 400/1000/0.95 and the gpu 0x15 voltage to 1.0 solve this problem?

2) Do I need to only raise the master and can I leave the slave at 157/300 and 0.95 or should I raise both.

3) Would it be better to use the sapphire bios in post 1 or is my Asus bios 2009-11-18 20:38:00 OK.

hope you can help

Regards
    14. bdigital
      bdigital
      Excellent seller. Good comms and prompt shipping. Would recommend
    15. Pete J
      Pete J
      Thyanks for letting me know about the SSDs!
    16. Siwini
      Siwini
      WAZZZZUPP
    17. true_gamer
      true_gamer
      I'm working away Saturday to Wednesday every week driving around the UK. So I don't get much chance to use my PC :( and I'm only limited to my 3G tethering from my iphone whilst on the road, which isn't great. So I don't get chance to post much due to the long 15hr days I'm doing. (Wages are worth it!!)
      Cheers,
      Simon.
    18. Pete J
      Pete J
      Hey dude, how are you? I haven't seen you posting much in areas I tend to hang out in (Hardware, Gaming, General).
    19. Teelzebub
      Teelzebub
      LOL I'm the the Devil and a lot older than that. Hope you and the family have a great Xmass mate.
    20. Teelzebub
      Teelzebub
      You deserve it all the people that you help cant give you rep so I thought I would do it for them, Didn't seem fair you having zero rep thought I would bring you up to full rep bar
  • About

Boxing, gaming and family.

Signature

i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz 1.16v Delid and Lapped - MSI Z87-G45 - 16GB DDR3 2400MHz HyperX Beast - Zotac AMP! Extreme GTX 1080TI 2050/6000MHz - Samsung 850 Evo 250GB - SanDisk Ultra II 120GB - Toshiba P300 2TB - Corsair H100i - Corsair HX750i - NZXT S340 - Philips 40" 4K Monitor - Oculus Rift​