1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vault-Tec's Recent Activity

1. Vault-Tec replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress Project code name - Time.Sync. End name The Hellcat..

Finding one in good condition is so hard. They are so heavy and skinned in 1mm alu so finding one without a dent is close to impossible....

19 Oct 2018 at 21:28
  2. Vault-Tec liked mnpctech's post in the thread Case Mod - In Progress Project code name - Time.Sync. End name The Hellcat..

looking good! I'd love to mod one of these alienware cases....someday

19 Oct 2018 at 21:26
  3. Vault-Tec replied to the thread Multi So, what are you playing now?.

Fallout 3.

19 Oct 2018 at 21:24
  4. Vault-Tec replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress Project code name - Time.Sync. End name The Hellcat..

It's much more fun too tbh. If you design it first it's just cutting, sanding and building. If you just do it with a rough picture in...

19 Oct 2018 at 16:44
  5. Vault-Tec replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress Project code name - Time.Sync. End name The Hellcat..

Nope. I suck at drawing lol.

19 Oct 2018 at 15:30
  6. Vault-Tec liked Byron C's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Second half of my pay rise was approved today. Don't know when it takes effect, but either way it's been approved. Might have taken me a...

19 Oct 2018 at 15:03
  7. Vault-Tec replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress Project code name - Time.Sync. End name The Hellcat..

One thing that has been bothering me ever since I started the build is the fact that when you vertical mount a GPU the power cables are...

19 Oct 2018 at 14:51
  8. Vault-Tec replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress ⭐ ALUMIA by JR23.

he was posting 2080Ti benchmark results on OCUK the other day.

19 Oct 2018 at 10:58
  9. Vault-Tec replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress Project code name - Time.Sync. End name The Hellcat..

Bit more done. When the pump arrived it was 12v molex and a blue signal cable. So I wired it into a 3 pin connector, braided it etc. The...

18 Oct 2018 at 13:37
  10. Vault-Tec replied to the thread Case Mod - In Progress Project code name - Time.Sync. End name The Hellcat..

I got the four halos yesterday. Sadly one of them doesn't work properly. Three are fine, though. I have ordered another three pack and...

18 Oct 2018 at 11:12
  11. Vault-Tec replied to the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

That's awesome man get in !

17 Oct 2018 at 05:44
  12. Vault-Tec liked adidan's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

House offer: accepted Hopefully not too long before we have a view of green rather than red brick. Plus, i said i'd wait till we move...

17 Oct 2018 at 05:43