1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vault-Tec's Recent Activity

1. Vault-Tec liked Byron C's post in the thread Other Hi-fi and AV junkies anonymous.

Thanks to a visit from @Arboreal, the stack grows... [IMG] Works perfectly - I'm literally recording Gojira's From Mars to Sirius on...

1 Aug 2021 at 20:46
  2. Vault-Tec replied to the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

[img] [img] *drops the mother fudging mic*

1 Aug 2021 at 15:16
  3. Vault-Tec liked ElThomsono's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

I'm replacing my bathroom door, so I finally got to recreate the scene from The Shining: [IMG]

1 Aug 2021 at 15:16
  4. Vault-Tec replied to the thread Education We Like to Ride Bicycles.

Yeah you want 9" or higher rise bars. None of this silly 5" 90s stuff lmao. My back hurts just looking at some of my bikes :D

31 Jul 2021 at 20:03
  5. Vault-Tec replied to the thread Education We Like to Ride Bicycles.

TBH dude the TT will be down to your preference. I have everything from 20-21.75 (my race bike). It's only about reach. I am the same...

30 Jul 2021 at 20:52
  6. Vault-Tec liked Gunsmith's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

its a week late but my new shiny AC unit arrives tomorrow. time to shove my carbon footprint up the suns fat arse.

30 Jul 2021 at 20:14
  7. Vault-Tec replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

It's not ruining my life, it's just a bit irritating. Firstly Spermes. Well actually, all couriers. To insure a £350 GPU they all...

30 Jul 2021 at 13:15
  8. Vault-Tec liked Cheapskate's post in the thread Scratch Build – In Progress Project - PowerCore.

Nope. You have to leave it shiny and beautiful.

30 Jul 2021 at 00:43