1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vault-Tec's Recent Activity

1. Vault-Tec replied to the thread Graphics Nvidia 3xxx series thread.

Ah see it's quite complex though fella. Some games will eat that much VRAM, but don't need it. As in need it to stop them using your PC...

26 Oct 2020 at 17:37
  2. Vault-Tec replied to the thread Graphics Nvidia 3xxx series thread.

The fact that you use the term "console port" doesn't exactly indicate to me that you know what you are talking about. They are not...

26 Oct 2020 at 17:27
  3. Vault-Tec attached a file to the thread Graphics Nvidia 3xxx series thread.

There is no benchmark in Wolf 2. I don't recall there being one in Doom either. The reason those games slowed so dramatically was...

Et4Rram.png 26 Oct 2020 at 17:10
  4. Vault-Tec attached a file to the thread Graphics Nvidia 3xxx series thread.

[ATTACH] Same or similar engine, old game. Look what happens to the frame times when texture streaming over 8gb. I'm not sure if you...

LKYnlBt.png 26 Oct 2020 at 16:55
  5. Vault-Tec replied to the thread Graphics Nvidia 3xxx series thread.

It is. 8gb is not enough in that title. Find the video I took the screenshot from. It's not just that game either. FS takes more than...

26 Oct 2020 at 16:49
  6. Vault-Tec replied to the thread Graphics Nvidia 3xxx series thread.

Yup and that is the 6800XT with 72cus apparently, not the 6900XT with 80 or the possible XTX with 80 and redonkulus clock speeds. I'd...

26 Oct 2020 at 16:38