1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vault-Tec's Recent Activity

1. Vault-Tec liked B1GBUD's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Job offer, more money, fewer hours and it's just down the road! Accepted!

26 Feb 2021 at 15:22
  2. Vault-Tec liked samkiller42's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

If you want to be really specific, it's Westhampnett, but it's Goodwood really. It's a pretty amazing sight walking around the site. And...

25 Feb 2021 at 15:51
  3. Vault-Tec replied to the thread Other Old pc won't start.

Someone is selling a mini pc for £100 here that will work great. Good luck finding an APU as there are none. I spent two weeks...

24 Feb 2021 at 14:37
  4. Vault-Tec replied to the thread News Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 hash rate halved in launch driver.

It's clear what their intentions are. [MEDIA] Basically for a while you could use a mining GPU to game on by sending the video through...

23 Feb 2021 at 15:35
  5. Vault-Tec replied to the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Sounds like Chi to me (AKA Chichester). I see the buses for the staff every day. We'll do the FOS when this **** is over, Tree. It's...

22 Feb 2021 at 19:37
  6. Vault-Tec liked samkiller42's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

I totally forgot to mention, I now work for BMW Mini group, specifically Rolls-Royce. My 2nd week starts tomorrow. Really enjoying it so...

22 Feb 2021 at 19:36
  7. Vault-Tec replied to the thread Features Ten Years On: Bulletstorm.

Loved every minute. MP was cack,though.

22 Feb 2021 at 17:58
  8. Vault-Tec replied to the thread News Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 hash rate halved in launch driver.

https://www.overclock3d.net/news/gpu_displays/nvidia_s_anti-ethereum_gpu_lock_won_t_keep_miners_away_from_the_rtx_3060/1

22 Feb 2021 at 17:10
  9. Vault-Tec liked spolsh's post in the thread Motherboards No boot/what is wrong?.

That was one of them "things" that was wrong with it.

22 Feb 2021 at 17:00
  10. Vault-Tec liked Mister_Tad's post in the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

The only correct amount of wub, is m0ar wub [IMG] Another SVS SB13 Ultra to match my existing one, and new too which is fortunate...

22 Feb 2021 at 16:11
  11. Vault-Tec liked Arboreal's post in the thread Multi So, what are you playing now?.

Squad PUBG still. We had a hilarious round on Vikendi one night this week. 4 man squad plus 96 bots... Sadly the boys were too quick at...

21 Feb 2021 at 18:05
  12. Vault-Tec replied to the thread Other Hi-fi and AV junkies anonymous.

Fart cave mk2

21 Feb 2021 at 04:12
  13. Vault-Tec liked Mister_Tad's post in the thread Other Hi-fi and AV junkies anonymous.

Broke ground on the cinema room this morning :clap: [IMG] A wardrobe no more, stripped of shelving and flooring. I was going to strip...

20 Feb 2021