1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yaka's Recent Activity

1. Yaka replied to the thread Other Cordless Tool Recommendations.

makita lxt for me as well. the new brushless drill and impact driver duo are great. recently added a makita angle grinder and DTM51...

17 Feb 2019 at 23:29
  2. Yaka replied to the thread Reviews Apex Legends Review.

you are never to old, i am enjoying this one i just hope respawn is allowed to do their thing and release a few more maps.

17 Feb 2019 at 23:19
  3. Yaka replied to the thread Films The Official bit-tech Movie Thread - What have you seen lately?.

Chappie 8/10 been on my watchlist for a while heard mixed things about it from friends but i quite enjoyed it, Ralph Breaks The...

17 Feb 2019 at 23:16
  4. Yaka liked Wakka's post in the thread Announcement Website and Forums maintenance.

Does this mean i'll actually have to do some work tomorrow??! This is unacceptable!

16 Feb 2019 at 14:40
  5. Yaka liked veato's post in the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

It's overkill and (possibly) overpriced but I had loads of Amazon vouchers to use from my birthday so... [IMG]

13 Feb 2019 at 18:34
  6. Yaka liked davie107's post in the thread Linux Noob question, problems with 4tb disk in ubuntu.

Hi Yeah, had to reformat the drive and create partitions in the terminal and all seems to be working as it should now and mounting on boot.

11 Feb 2019