1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yuusou's Recent Activity

1. yuusou replied to the thread Bit-tech Community Discord Server.

For those of you who are on the fence with joining the bit-tech discord, you totally should. It's a nice and unfiltered but still polite...

21 Sep 2018 at 02:03
  2. yuusou replied to the thread Storage RAID card issue on boot up.

On the same PCIe slot or on separate slots?

20 Sep 2018 at 22:51
  3. yuusou replied to the thread Cooling 2400G passive?.

I know a Le Grand Macho can handle 65W TDP passively, I don't know about the true spirit, though maybe it'll be OK with the case fans....

20 Sep 2018 at 15:53
  4. yuusou replied to the thread News Valve outs new Knuckles EV3 VR controllers.

Will ya look at that. Valve can release something with a 3 in it.

20 Sep 2018 at 12:48
  5. yuusou replied to the thread Other Bypassing Samsung Phone Security.

Have you tried putting the SIM in an unlocked phone? If perhaps the SIM doesn't have a PIN or has the PIN '0000' then perhaps the owner...

20 Sep 2018 at 01:35
  6. yuusou replied to the thread Multi Battlefield V.

I got back into BF4, still plenty of people playing it. Honestly had plenty of fun. :)

18 Sep 2018 at 14:49
  7. yuusou replied to the thread Motors Bit-Tech F1 2018 thread - Race 16, Russia.

It's the second year in a row that Vettel makes too many mistakes. I'm gonna guess Ferrari will eventually tell him to step it up or...

16 Sep 2018
  8. yuusou replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

Fire brigade / storm warning airhorn. It's the second night in a row that it goes off. It takes a few tries to fully spool up because...

16 Sep 2018