1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yuusou's Recent Activity

1. yuusou replied to the thread Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0.

But does it do 4K60fps?

18 Jun 2018 at 11:41
  2. yuusou replied to the thread Films The Official bit-tech Movie Thread - What have you seen lately?.

Deadpool 2 - GunzBlazin'/10 I went not expecting much from this, but was pleasantly surprised, was great fun. Sugarbear is my new...

18 Jun 2018 at 10:23
  3. yuusou replied to the thread News Microsoft credits AI for Windows Update improvements.

I also only use DDU as a scrubber. Reinstalling the drivers after a Windows update doesn't bring back shadowplay. You gotta clear out...

18 Jun 2018 at 10:19
  4. yuusou replied to the thread A/V Sennheiser Momentum 2.0's.

Right? It's nothing fancy, 24bit 44.1kHz, but it consistently delivers and battery is about 25 hours. For the price, it's absolutely...

17 Jun 2018 at 08:46
  5. yuusou liked 23RO_UK's post in the thread A/V Sennheiser Momentum 2.0's.

@yuusou, whilst waiting on my Momentum's to arrive I've picked up an E1 also - for £25 it was a no brainer and they're a handy little...

17 Jun 2018 at 08:42
  6. yuusou replied to the thread News Microsoft credits AI for Windows Update improvements.

Oh, also forgot to mention, 2 or 3 times now Windows Update breaks my mouse as well. Back and forward buttons stop working in browsers,...

16 Jun 2018 at 11:05
  7. yuusou replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

I don't find it bonkers. A cat is a family member. You pay health insurance for your human family members, why not your non-human family...

16 Jun 2018 at 11:02
  8. yuusou replied to the thread News Microsoft credits AI for Windows Update improvements.

Nope, it's definitely the Windows updates. Basically it overwrites the existing drivers with some microsoft certified crap. You've got...

15 Jun 2018 at 15:07
  9. yuusou replied to the thread News Microsoft credits AI for Windows Update improvements.

Improvements? Not once since Windows 10 have I had a smooth update. It always botches Nvidia's shadowplay and overlay, and the last...

15 Jun 2018 at 11:33
  10. yuusou replied to the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

This is why I keep to these forums. Made my day.

14 Jun 2018 at 15:26
  11. yuusou replied to the thread A/V Sennheiser Momentum 2.0's.

For clarification, I use my Momentums with a Creative SoundBlaster E1 USB Soundcard / DAC. On the PC, for gaming and VoIP, I use an...

14 Jun 2018 at 14:47
  12. yuusou replied to the thread News Intel warns of 'Lazy FP' chip vulnerability.

This is why Intel are so worried about the market share Epyc is taking out of their server pie.

14 Jun 2018 at 11:52
  13. yuusou replied to the thread News Valve announces Steam Windows XP, Vista sunset plan.

GOG

14 Jun 2018 at 11:51
  14. yuusou replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

Let's just narrow it down and agree that sugarless espressos and double espressos is the best tea. For real men, women, and psychopaths.

14 Jun 2018 at 10:17
  15. yuusou liked Wakka's post in the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

Guys guys guys, chill out. We all know the best tea is coffee.

14 Jun 2018 at 10:15