1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress 【MSI PRO MOD S3】What's Her Name?

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by FAT, 2 Nov 2015.

1. C.B.B

C.B.B What's a Dremel?

That's different - which is good
    I like it

2. Bartacus

Bartacus Minimodder

This thread gives me wood. :D Loving it so far!! :clap: :clap:

3. FAT

FAT What's a Dremel?

[​IMG]

Thanks :D! I'm keeping the silver screws, they look very nice, otherwise the case is al bit boring ;) !

Thanks :)! Somtimes different works, and sometimes it doesn't...glad that you think it works :D!!

Haha hope you will also like the final pictures Bartacus ;) !

Here they are finally! The final pictures, hope you enjoyed this buildlog.

Now it is time to name her :D! All suggestions are welcome :D!

LET'S NAME HER !!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

Awesome! I missed some stuff. -Namely the bit where you lopped off an entire corner.:thumb: Cube case is really well done too. It has some excellent use of etching mode.
    That's a lot of digital photos, but only one pixel? (bad pun intended.)
    Fein saw: Not a fan since mine shook itself apart, but they are good for plywood.

5. Bartacus

Bartacus Minimodder

I'm usually not too keen on air builds since I'm a water build snob now, but that looks great! :)

6. FAT

FAT What's a Dremel?

Haha yes, didn't really go into that chopping of the corners ;) ! Well, now it was a surprise!
    I was already wondering when someone would notice! We've got a new huge workshop! With an office and all! (very mature ;) ) So a lot of the work can be done there now (so I can walk around in my living room again) but....no pixel there! And I don't want to take him with me every time we go there! Maybe next project there will be more working-at-home-more-one-pixel-pictures :clap:

The multi tool saw "dave" is not the most decent tool I've ever used ,but he has been useful. Every day he survives, I'm grateful of hahaha ;) !

Thanks :D ! Yes water-cooled builds look more impressive with all the tubes and fittings! Next build I will do some more water-cooling :D!