1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT images and benchmarks leak

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 21 Jul 2021.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

2. adam_bagpuss

adam_bagpuss Have you tried turning it off/on ?

its sad that yet another bit of GPU release news is so pointless. No cards that have been released have been available for 90% of people wanting one. this look like it could be a good card pending price in normal circumstances but in reality its likely to cost upwards of £600 just like the 3060ti

11th Aug release expect general availability around Q4 2022 or Q1 2023 (maybe!)

I noticed stock coming in now for some GPUs but all retailers are charging obscene amounts for them still. (probably why they are still in stock)

3. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

Look on the bright side, in the current murder heat it is for the best if the GPU is rotting on a store shelf rather than pumping heat into your room:p

4. adam_bagpuss

adam_bagpuss Have you tried turning it off/on ?

great news 6600XT has launched and its available well below another GPU.

just picked one up for £375 from overclockers. Its faster than 3060 which is still over 450 and the 3060ti which is around 30% faster and defaintely the better card is still 600+ In a really odd way this is a great card based on current availability. I have a emergency HD7850 is this is a massive upgrade as my other card went BANG.

Tags: Add Tags