1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Animal Abuse

Discussion in 'General' started by NoObY-DoObY, 6 Aug 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoObY-DoObY

NoObY-DoObY Hanging on by a thread...

personally i hate cats... but there are these ppl who think v=cats in cubes are gifts... they do this muscle relaxation thingy and their muscles turn to jelly then the superglue their waterhole not pooping hole... and shove a tube up their azz and they piss and crap come out in one hole... and then they shove they cats in a cube and after 3o minutes the cats bone take shape of the container which is a cube... and then sell them... u have to drill airholes and feed them liquid food.... i found out my nephews friends are starting a petition so far they have 412 signs... they need 500... its pretty good for future 7th graders

2. cderalow

cderalow bondage master!

if you can email me what this thread is supposed to be about, i will gladly re-open it;

as for your other two threads, I have sent them to the bin for lacking any coherent or necessary subject

#1: users email addresses are private, they are not given out by any staff member, nor should you go about asking for anyone's email.

#2: if people wish to give you their email in order for you to send them a legitimate item (ie a picture, background etc) then they may do so.

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOU BLATANTLY SPAM AGAIN consider this an official warning

especially when you take into consideration that your second thread here in less than 45 minutes was asking for people's emails so you could obviously partake in some sort of ridiculous scam that is going around.

cderalow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.