1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Any 'vapers' out there?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sentinel-R1, 13 May 2013.

1. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

DMC 80% is an ADV for me :thumb:

2. Ljs

Ljs Modder

It takes a few days of using a vape to get used to the different sensation on your throat.

3. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

I tried vaping last week.
    I was forced to breathe in some moisture when it rained whilst I was walking the dog.
    I quite enjoyed it.

4. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

It'll definitely feel different at first, but that'll only last about a week or so until you get used to the different feeling in your mouth/lungs/throat. Like jrs77 said though, if you're finding it's far too harsh on the back of the throat then first try dialling down your nicotine strength. What device/atomiser are you using?

5. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Thanks for the feedback, so just takes some getting used to, the nicotine strength in the juice is medium strength.

The device is a cheap supermarket one made by Vivid with no advanced controls, looking to upgrade already & got my eye on.

Innokin iTaste SVD 2.0 mod
    Aspire Nautilus Tank System - BVC Edition

Is that good?.

6. Panomama

Panomama I once signed up on uniform dating

I've used that setup, and yes it's good.
    However, the new Aspire Mod and Atlantis tank is here and there's a lot of talk about how good it actually is.
    I'll be buying one myself when I get the funds.
    It's also sub ohm

Aspire Atlantis Tank - http://www.ukecigstore.com/clearomizers/aspire-atlantis-tank.html
    Aspire Carbon Sub ohm battery - http://www.ukecigstore.com/aspire-cf-sub-battery.html

Kit (In stock) - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00QH9EDD8

7. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

I'll go for the new one then, thanks for the heads up. :)

8. Andersen

Andersen I'm fine. I'M FINE! *banshee howl*

[​IMG]

Meh. Sat22 is a bit of a disappointment with mesh, wick hole is too small so you'd have to crank up the resistance or use regulated mod with low power setting. Vertical micro with cotton works surprisingly well with a mech.

On the upside: chamber is ridiculously tiny.

9. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

just ordered the following:
    Kangertech Aerotank V2 and Ipow 2 1600mah
    Suicide bunny Mothers Milk, Derailed and Vamp Black Jack. All 6mg.

10. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

The nautilus is a pretty good tank system.

As for a mod, I'd highly recommend the eleaf iStick box mod; it's variable voltage and variable wattage, and works best with atomisers between 1 and 1.5 ohms. Ideal for clearomisers and also will work well with rebuildables if you decide to move on from clearos. I picked up one at the weekend and I haven't put it down since. It's a little underpowered for my Mutation X with dual coils, but works a treat with my Trident running a single coil.

Plus it's freakin' tiny!

11. jrs77

jrs77 Modder

Last edited: 4 Jan 2018
  12. Andersen

Gotta love/hate finnish journalism.

Vaporized cocaine? Energy drink dealing? What?

Edit: hey JRS, ordered mine four weeks ago so give it a bit of time.

13. jrs77

jrs77 Modder

14. Andersen

Onhan tuo vähän vainoharhaisesti kirjoitettu artikkeli, äityleiden pahoja unia tekstimuodossa. Lisää nappeja toimittajalle.

Speaking of gennies: I need to find a 2mm needle file. Converting an Aga-T2 to dedicated autodripper / poor man's Origen Genesis.

As for lunghits:

[​IMG]

Dont know what atty that is but I want one. Bleh I think My Little Phony (aka Dark Horse wide open) is enough for now.

15. Ljs

Ljs Modder

I know I mentioned it a few posts ago, but if anyone fancies trying out some new juice I can highly recommend Chiricahua Sun by Manabush.

They may still have a pick and mix offer so you can grab a few flavours (I did this and got Nokomis and Powwow Sauce too), but I liked it so much I have just reordered 60ml or Chiricahua Sun to keep me going for a while as it's my all day vape at the moment. Delicious!

16. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

Got my order on Saturday, really happy with it. One problem tho, the Kanger Ipow2 isnt reading the ohms correctly, its 0.1-2 out which will affect the voltage so mite get it replaced.

[​IMG]

Last edited: 4 Jan 2015
  17. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

after googling my problem:
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-kanger-ipow-2-questions-please-help-lol.html

Im using 70% VG, so could that make the ohms reading go up like they are saying in that thread?

Edit: after swapping out for a brand new coil with no liquid in its reading 2.1, the coil is 1.8ohms

Edit2: after looking at the kanger coils rather than the ipow2 i see that kangers quality control for there coils is pretty bad. Looks like its not uncommon for coils to be 0.1 - 0.2 ohms out, sometimes more. My coil is reading 1.9 ohms after a few hours of use and staying there. Its stamped 1.8.

18. jrs77

jrs77 Modder

19. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

I really like there stuff, like this Aerotank, but yeah... there coils are hit and miss it seems. :grr:

20. rak500

rak500 Minimodder

I stopped using Kanger stuff after the protank 2 as the resistance weren't really good. Some would last a couple of weeks, some 2-3 days...

Aspire Resistances are much better in that regard, and as it might have been said earlier in this topic, get the BVC coils. They are very impressive for the size!

I just ordered the joyetech eGrip with the RBA base as well... can't wait to get it.