1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Banchetto MbK

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by kier, 26 Jun 2014.

1. kier

kier -----------------

Thanks my friend,

Really good to hear.
    I wish rest was the problem but I need space in my house to help a special family member

2. Long John

Long John What's a Dremel?

This well be a massive lost to the modding community,when i first saw your 600t case mod i thought i want to do that as i had a 600t, so in not to many words you started me modding and thanks for that and will miss seeing your builds

Plus a big thumbs up to you for quitting something you love for family.

thanks richard

3. Maki role

Maki role Dale you're on a roll... Lover of bit-tech

Certainly a worthy reasoning to pull back If I ever saw, space can be such a commodity at times, and when a truly genuine need arises, other things have to take the back seat. Saying that though, be careful about 'quitting' the game so to speak. Why not have a look at what aspects you enjoy from modding, and try to distill them into small, manageable pieces that won't intrude on the lives of you and those around you? I'm mostly saying this as creative hobbies can be a great refuge for when times are trying. Having a little build (like for a RasPi or NUC) that you can whip out of a box and work away at for a couple hours can be really soothing for the soul. Hell, you don't even need to log/post these projects, keep them to yourself and use them as inspiration for other parts of life down the road.

As for Banchetto, man this build has your finger prints all over it! I'm not one for black/green personally, but you've really taken this bench to the next level in terms of the theme and the finish, don't need to like the colours to be able to appreciate that.

4. B NEGATIVE

B NEGATIVE All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

WTF?

'Special' family member?

No one is that special Sunshine.....

Pitch a tent in the garden and leave water by the door,job done.

See you soon Richard,dont be a stranger.

5. kier

kier -----------------

Thanks mate. Hmm yeh the 600t... No hard line tubing but still love this one ;)
    Good to hear this one gave you the mod virus ;)

So true, but I see no possibility to spend the time I've did before on modding. Changes are too big to do this now.
    Thanks, the Banchetto has turned out great i think. Had some doubts in the beginning but thats modding ;)

Yes there is my friend.
    Will not go into too much details, but when a young family member has experienced more drama then an adult in his whole life, then I think it's my task to help.

But dont worry... I will not be a total stranger ;)